people playing: 185, servers online: 56, games played: 136,514,379 Top Player: noca

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old 1 Week Ago   #661
MrSofty

Mr Tight Belt

Originally Posted by skate0701 View Post
yeeeah, aikido isn't for me, i tried lenshu few times, it's even ok, but mostly im sitting on mushu/wushu3/judo.

I like judo more coz it's calm and not as competitive. And the community there is better than abd/aikido players. Plus not need to wait long enough for your turn
<(AS)Vanish> MrSofty:
<(AS)Vanish> die
MrSofty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #662
skate0701

Black Belt
Clan: Chivalry

Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
I like judo more coz it's calm and not as competitive. And the community there is better than abd/aikido players. Plus not need to wait long enough for your turn

Actually, judo is like ,,ok, will he kick, will he punch, i can't blocke, so i'll just pray"
skate0701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #663
Thronior

7th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Reckless

mushu wushu and judo are probably the least competitive mainstream mods. They still are competitive but way less than mods like aikido and lenshu3ng, the most competitive out of the 3 mods above is probably boxshu tho.

I'm about to host a tourney containing my list of "competitive mods" as the mods played, i'm also still looking for sponsors to get a better price pool, rn it's 125k tc and 10Euro, the irl currency is what i'm focusing on rn tho. I wanna make this big ;)
Thronior is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #664
MrSofty

Mr Tight Belt

Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
I'm about to host a tourney containing my list of "competitive mods" as the mods played, i'm also still looking for sponsors to get a better price pool, rn it's 125k tc and 10Euro, the irl currency is what i'm focusing on rn tho. I wanna make this big ;)

Good to hear but hopefully there is more participation on behalf of users otherwise the TCS and money would be a waste :/
<(AS)Vanish> MrSofty:
<(AS)Vanish> die
MrSofty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #665
Thronior

7th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Reckless

i think the money will lure players and maybe even some newcomers, that's also the main reason why i want a larger irl money prizepool, it just looks more attractive
Thronior is online now   Reply With Quote