Ranking
Deathscope Application
Name: Xerxes
GM: GMT+10
Replays: Unfortunately I am on a new pc, so all of my old replays are gone.

Competitive game modes (or other strengths): Back in the day I was one of the main choices for ABD in the clan Nitro or NOS. I stopped playing for a couple years and I've been getting into the groove of things again. I would have to say the main grapple and striking game modes, ABD, Aikido etc. Are my strongest game modes.

I am currently attending high school and I have successfully completed year 10 and now striving towards completing year 11 along with year 12. I also strive to one day enroll into uni and complete a course in medical science.
Hello, my name is Skylar or PumNumb as you may know me in game. 😋 My GMT is -6 I am currently 14 😋 I am silver tier in ranked right now although I will be bringing it up soon. 😋 Lastly, I play some other games but I am still very active on Toribash, I play every night around 6PM to 9PM and then I get on my phone before school.
------------------------------------------------
I hope I get accepted !🤞
ok joboman i am big newb who want to be part of obey. im just little russian boi with big dreams. please jobo sir let me join the obey
yeet
yeah @Jabrok#2989
for some reason people cant always add me so join this https://discord.gg/wQEsTsb add me then leave the server if you want
<3
-----
so im i Accepted ?
kappa
Last edited by jeffice; Mar 2, 2019 at 06:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yeet
Atleast fill out this

Name
Replays <-- dontcare
Competitive game modes (or other strengths)
Some general stuff about yourself (we want to know about you)
And if possible, make it as thorough and interesting as possible
I apologise for this post.
Name: James korba (jabrok)
GMT: -5
Replays:
Competitive game modes :abd, jousting m8, and mushu
Some general stuff about yourself : i fucking hate debby, she keeps trying to seduce my mom and make my mom put her fingers up her ass , shit is wierd to watch because debby's seduction methods are to slowly shit herself and act like a baby so my mom has to clean her up because my mom thinks debby is metally handicapped or somthing. plus i am really into fps games if anyone is intersted in r6 or csgo
Last edited by jeffice; Mar 7, 2019 at 12:34 AM.
yeet