Ranking
I had a dream where I was on stage together with DJ Khaled. It was one of those dreams where you're just standing there looking awkward af.
Most of dreams comes from what we want the most/anxiety/stress/ etc.

If you want guys I can explain some of the meaning in your dreams.. But Idk if it will help tho
I had a dream where I was in the hot tub with my best friend but then I suddenly think about stabbing him so I break my wine glass and stab him through the heart. Then I get up, walk out the door into candy land and get on my unicorn. I then proceed to combat the dark side of the force with my shard of glass and my unicorn.

I'm almost 100% sure there's a second part but I can't quite remember it. It had something to do with me dying and then I was in a weird underworld and in the underworld it was like a prison and if you were being bad you could get thrown in a pit of black water that killed your essence and essentially you stopped existing entirely. In this afterlife, I fell in love with a girl and got saved from getting thrown in the black pool by a tea cup.

Then I was about to kiss the girl and I woke up. Life sucks.
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
i dreamed i got stabbed and my organs got punctured and i started coughing up blood and couldnt stop vomiting blood and it felt awful
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
i had a dream i got in a car crash and i was parylyzed and i couldnt move anything from the neck down i was lowkey scared when i woke up tho
fuck 12, free all my shootaz

MagnusSol

Originally Posted by basic View Post
i dreamed that i had an asian gf

i like your fantasy. I like asian girls too xD

FreshKek

GabeElite

had a dream when i was younger that pure darkness was pulling me towards a wall, like gravity was created on that wall rather than down, so my feet were pulled towards it, andi was grabbing at walls trying to fight the force, screaming and kicking, then woke up in a cold sweat
I remember a dream I had when I was little.

So I was on this busy street with lots of roads. So me, my sister and father were walking across the roads and for some reason they just started crossing roads without me so obviously I was calling them asking what was going on, they didn't reply so I started chasing them past the cars but then this person grabbed me and made me walk into a white van with rust covering the insides. I then woke up running to my mom crying and explained it and the thing is her friend was over so it must've been weird for her. Oh and this is my 1st nightmare out of my 2 nightmares that I've had in my life.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
i have no idea why but i had this dream that i was in an airplane that got hijacked and it crashed on a deserted island and i wa sthe only survivor and i had nothing left and the coast guard took 4ever to get to the remote islan and last i rmember b4 waking was they showed up and i got swarmed by the villagers on the island and they couldnt save
me
fuck 12, free all my shootaz