*nudging back If player pinged
*nudge with adding DP
No. Just no. Adding this would pretty much be like:

1.Start up server
2.Run autobets
3.Add some DP and global
4.Go AFK while doing something
5.Come back after 30 minutes or so and get mad profits

This way you are getting a good amount of tc without actually doing anything, besides creating the server.

And i can see people potentially finding ways to exploit this system.
Bet servers are best left like they are, If a host is having problems to keep up
with everything, just get a Co-Operator or two.

You are pretty much suggesting we add a feature to exploit the in-game economy.
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
Originally Posted by inmmortal8 View Post
No. Just no. Adding this would pretty much be like:

1.Start up server
2.Run autobets
3.Add some DP and global
4.Go AFK while doing something
5.Come back after 30 minutes or so and get mad profits

This way you are getting a good amount of tc without actually doing anything, besides creating the server.

And i can see people potentially finding ways to exploit this system.
Bet servers are best left like they are, If a host is having problems to keep up
with everything, just get a Co-Operator or two.

You are pretty much suggesting we add a feature to exploit the in-game economy.

Well it's not like people don't do exploit bets already anyways.. this is just a much slower profitable way tbh
Originally Posted by Fame View Post
Well it's not like people don't do exploit bets already anyways.. this is just a much slower profitable way tbh

I would like you to explain how people "exploit" bets right now. You bet on someone, is a 50/50 chance of profiting from it or losing your tc.

If you are talking about rigged matches, then these are easy as hell to spot, and the persons involved in the rig get reported and punished(If thats what you meant,that is, since you didnt specified too much on your post)
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
If this would be implemented to ease hoster's role, then rake should be eliminated.
Profitting out of doing nothing sounds dumb.
Originally Posted by inmmortal8 View Post
I would like you to explain how people "exploit" bets right now. You bet on someone, is a 50/50 chance of profiting from it or losing your tc.

If you are talking about rigged matches, then these are easy as hell to spot, and the persons involved in the rig get reported and punished(If thats what you meant,that is, since you didnt specified too much on your post)

Well I mean if you have been doing this "rigging" for a long time then it isn't that hard to cover up. I mean if you are as good as me at determining who is gonna win on the 2nd or 3rd turn then it is easy to turn over a really high profit.
No idea how your foreseer's skills are relevant in this thread.
Adding to the main thread point, some of those things would be awesomely useful for tourneys or even automated tourneys, but there should be a reason its not implemented.
Also the first time i did read the op I though you meant automated bet servers without a host, similar to public tournaments.
I don't like this idea.

I personally dislike automated and bots such as Frans bet bot. Although it is really good and proficient at what it does, it can make errors, and I think its an unnecessary risk.

Things are perfectly fine the way they are.

i miss you ocean