Ranking
Yes, me. :3

I really want a ps4 but I don't have money for it, I'm afraid when I finally have some, most of the old games are not available anymore.
Well, I don't actually celebrate Christmas but Merry Christmas.
Going back to GTA Online since my friend bought it yesterday, how's it going for you guys?
Hey guys, happy new year!

Sorry had a tough week. Didn't have internet and haven't slept much the whole week.
So guys, what's your new years resolutions?
Happy new year, though a week too late, lol.
Resolution huh? Well I don't really have one, just hope I could graduate and find a job this year.

Originally Posted by Simon View Post
sicks if you want a ps4 you can have mine

For real? Gimme!
Happy new year :3 Been a hermit this past Dec and u could say i was busy playing a few mmos, even forgot about my birthday lawl. i guess i tend to disappear almost every fucking time i try to come back here.

Edit: quite sad to see we've all gone too inactive this far. last i posted was around the end of november and only 1-2 pages have passed since then
-
Happy b-day to you then Oscar, I tend to forgot too, the only reason I remember my birthday is because it is the same day as Uby.

Agreed, we did get kinda inactive. I'm here though, watching silently. :3
welp guess i'll lurk around for a little bit till im completely dead lol, ik myself and i'd come back from time to time even after im gone, but neh.

btw anyone living in aussie might get to see me in a year or so XD that is, if i pass my igcse's with decent grades.

Edit: i'll leave my facebook and steam here in case anyone wants to add a d-head :3
FB: Yunken Fraeza . def the only one with this name, pic of miku
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chantougiw/
Last edited by Oscar1412; Jan 18, 2017 at 11:34 AM.
-