ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Tint] Clan league 2013
Hello guys!

A few weeks ago we signed up for the 2013 edition of the clan league! This thread will be dedicated to discussing about the clan league related stuff. I will update this thread with our status, opponents and participants. Prizes are huge, we can even win full TP/VIP for a year!

First off, we gotta chose our roster. For each round we need atleast 3 participants and each participant must play atleast once.

Here is a list of the people I expect to see on the roster:

• Kristis133
  • Soap
  • Wolfe
  • Aracoon
  • Liquidoom
  • Tekro

Following players are players I who aren't active at the moment but that I know would make decent picks:

• Supergoalieguy Inactive
  • Wesley Inactive
  • Dad Inactive
  • Flosax Inactive
  • Zinx Inactive

Following players are players I haven't seen ingame and may be able to make it on the roster:

• Ico0n
  • Olly
  • Kingsta
  • Alejandro
  • Jodarok
  • Yoyo
  • Hush
  • Barreta
  • Dinis
  • Armino

NOTE: If you are in either of the 2 last lists, I suggest you post here to say if you wish to take part of the clan league or not. We need a lot more players on the roster because of GMTs and some players can't play certain mods. If you are on the first list, please post here to say if you wish to stay on that list. If you aren't on any list you should still post here to say if you wish to participate. Our strategy is going to be to let kristis play most of the matches in mods he feels confortable in and get the other players on the roster to score a few points in their matches. Plus, the same person can't play 2 mods in a row, so we are gonna work with our strenghts. I will discuss more about this later, depending on our opponent.

Full roster:

• Liquidoom
  • ico0n
  • Aracoon
  • Tekro
  • Yoyo
  • Kristis133
  • Hush
  • Wolfe
  • Kingsta

Last edited by Liquidoom; Aug 6, 2013 at 07:24 PM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by iCo0n View Post
I wanna be In this for sure.

Any mods that you are stronger in? Also added on full roster
Last edited by Liquidoom; Jul 31, 2013 at 12:39 AM.
These ones are, but about judo frac, I usually play regular judo so I'm not sure.

Taekkyon
Judofrac
Aikido
Lenshu3ng
Last edited by iCoon; Jul 31, 2013 at 01:00 AM.
Do you really think you're in control
Yo. I'd love to participate.

If I were to play, I'm worthless in anything other than these:

Aikido
JudoFrac
Runkido
swfixed (kinda)
I'm in.

Best mods are:
Aikido
TK
Lenshu
Last edited by Aracoon; Jul 31, 2013 at 02:10 AM.
Updated the first post, will do a nice thing with all the mods that people can play etc.
Reporting.

I'll take anything but Brushu.
Don't really get spiritwrestling though.

boricua

Originally Posted by Tekro View Post
Reporting.

I'll take anything but Brushu.
Don't really get spiritwrestling though.

Spirit wrestling is a lot like actual wrestling, you pretty much just attempt to pin down your opponent.
Though there is a timed DQ.
That, and self damage is on. I don't think you can hurt your opponent.
You can't hurt your opponent, the fixed version allows you to put your wrists on the ground (unlike the normal version), there's a timed dq so it's more like real wrestling, and there's a circle DQ.

Basically it has the aspects of wrestling that there's not damage to the other player in the forum of strikes, and you try to pin your opponent down. And it's like sumo with the ring.