Ranking
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Nice bro, I like how your style looks on tiny objects. It's the same thing with pointillism - the eye mixes pixels into a cluster and makes it looks crispy.

Thanks man, I plan to do more little guys in the sig image aswell but I still have no clear idea. After that I'll experiment a bit more with some animations to implement aswell.
Reminds me of that little toy candy dispenser; very cool though; I still wanna see some color experiments!
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
Reminds me of that little toy candy dispenser; very cool though

Why did you have to make me notice that ahahah, now I can't unsee it

Originally Posted by Cold View Post
I still wanna see some color experiments!

*sweats intensively*

I've completed the static version of the signature. I made the gif too but when I upload it on the forums it's completely corrupted, wow. Also, why doesn't the image in the signature appear as an actual 650x150 but it's smaller instead? The image I posted here is the correct size, and it's larger than the sig pic.
OIWA
1024x512

Flat

Ingame - I took these before making a slight improvement to the crack above the upper lip.

Wow, so much details ! I love it, that reminds me the quality of André Franquin, a Belgian drawer for comic strips (take a look at "Les idées noires"), a very talented one. Really nice job from the idea itself to the implementation.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Wow, so much details ! I love it, that reminds me the quality of André Franquin, a Belgian drawer for comic strips (take a look at "Les idées noires"), a very talented one. Really nice job from the idea itself to the implementation.

Much appreciated, thanks! I took a look at Franquin works but they seem quite different from mine, similar mood though.
Cool new pfp and signature art, ur pfp reminds me of isaac :^D, btw finally some color, even if it's just the eyes.
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/JJvmOHS.gif[/SIGPIC]
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
Nice heads, wanna collab on a head I'm currently making? :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Crollex View Post
Cool new pfp and signature art, ur pfp reminds me of isaac :^D, btw finally some color, even if it's just the eyes.

I played Isaac up to completion so that might have had some influence in it. Thanks! Only time will tell if the eyes are the first step to some more colorful heads or not...

Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Nice heads, wanna collab on a head I'm currently making? :^)

Thanks. Unfortunately I don't have that much time in my hands currently.