Ranking
Since Impulse was high Heres his app
Originally Posted by Impulse
My name is Gerard, in game, my name is Impuse.
I am 24 years old, and I live in the Netherlands.
I don't like to be toxic and am a talketive person. I really enjoy it when people are open and have fun with eachoter(no pun intended).

The Netherlands is were I work as a police officer. This said, it means that I can't be online that often. When I am, I'll be sure to hit you and the other clanmates up.

The timezone I live in is called PPG, I am not really sure what it's official name is, but it is western europe.

my hobbies include gaming, smoking tons of weed, waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much weed. (it's allowed and I ain't no snitch.) I might be a police officer but we have fun too <3. Also I love being out in nature and I am the master if it comes to chill sessions.

o yeah... MEMES. good memes are always welcome.

I am really interested in all and everything, Knowledge is power, and with power comes great responsability.

Also, if people have a problem they usually come to me since I tend to be the most trustworthy person of the lot. also it is literally my job to help people.

I hope you learned something about me.
I put the application in pm because the threat was closed.

my discord is: g99master #3434

ps: I'm sorry for my grammar/spelling mistakes. Also, tell me if I missed something.

furthermore I wish you a wonderfull day

I am glad to be the one to say that you have been accepted here on the thread Impulse.
Glad to see you in the game still, need to chill more like we used to man.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Application
February 4th, 2019
Name: MrMiyagy
Referral Person: Myself
GMT: -5

General Information:
Most of you guys already know me I am Tyler and I have been playing toribash since mid-July 2013, for almost 6 years now. As many of you would know I am a little busy in college, but I would still have enough time to stay active in the Toribash community where I need to be. If you're wonder where I go, I go to Penn State for astrophysics. I wanted to join the clan (again) because I had put a ton of work into this clan before and wanted to rejoin the clan. I care a lot about the clan it is the only clan left around that I have emotional ties to. You have my Discord already if you need me but for people that do not know me it is MrFactsMiyagy#6419

Game-play:
I mean I spend and probably would spend most of my time teaching people how to play. I of course can take the time to do matches when I need to for the clan. I just do not really play that much myself anymore if I do come around. I will be more active in the coming days of course my in game activity has not been at for the past few months (did not even have Wi-Fi). I am best in grappling mods and can do striking and kicking rather well, but better at kicking than striking mods.

YouTube:

I mean I suppose I could include this I do have a YouTube channel where I play Toribash mostly on it. I used to stream a little to but never got into that, I do not actually make YouTube videos anymore, but if you would like I could do videos with the clan/clan members and whatnot.

Comments:

If you would like any more information about me I would be glad to provide it, just ask me on this thread or message me on Discord.

Tank is a Brotherhood, not just a clan

P.S. You need to update the application link.
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Feb 6, 2019 at 06:58 AM.
application
hello my name is junnior my name in games is saych I'm 14 years old I play since the end of 2018 I'm 2rd black belt I play all the time from 16:00 to 22:30 the week and from 10am to 5am the weekend my caratere I am serious when it is necessary and funny when it is necessary it is hudsteur who advise me to join your team of base I am French but I understand English well enough

here is my application I hope I would accept bye
-----
i am boy
-----
i am judokrak
-----
Tank is a brotherhood, not just a clan
Last edited by saych; Feb 5, 2019 at 05:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Applying
Name/Age My Real Life Name Is Oscar, In-game(Azraeel) , I'm 25 married and working. Pretty much nothing but the normal stuff
Timezone GMT-5 , I live in ottawa, canada if you didnt know ^^
Hobbies/Interest My Hobbies Are Gaming, Programming, and working in-general. My Interest Right Now is too actually be useful around here in Toribash as you know i'm not useful and just wonder around.
Forum/In-game Activity I can be on everyday if needed too. I'm super active on discord too ^^

I remember Tank, #bestclan.

Azraeel#2543 <--- Discord
Last edited by Azraeel; Feb 9, 2019 at 03:41 AM.
The Emperor Decrees
Originally Posted by saych View Post
hello my name is junnior my name in games is saych I'm 14 years old I play since the end of 2018 I'm 2rd black belt I play all the time from 16:00 to 22:30 the week and from 10am to 5am the weekend my caratere I am serious when it is necessary and funny when it is necessary it is hudsteur who advise me to join your team of base I am French but I understand English well enough

here is my application I hope I would accept bye
-----
i am boy
-----
i am judokrak
-----
Tank is a brotherhood, not just a clan

Denied, You have been in several clans during your application process
Tank Application
My primary motive for wanting to join Tank is to have a reason to play Toribash again. My attention was turned to Tank by Convict on the recommendation of Tripstone. Toribash is one of my favorite games of all time. My activity has been low over the last 4ish years I guess, due mostly to the fact that most of the old friends I made on Toribash have gone inactive and the clans I joined shutdown. A little about me, my name is Brandon, I'm 22, GMT -4, currently going to college for accounting but I'm not loving it so I'm in the process of joining the airforce after this semester, so at some unknown time later in the year I will more than likely be away for about 6 months. I'll gladly answer any other questions you guys may have and I look forward to getting to know you guys. Thanks.

Formerly known as BagleCagle.

Experience

Originally Posted by Bagel View Post
Tank Application
My primary motive for wanting to join Tank is to have a reason to play Toribash again. My attention was turned to Tank by Convict on the recommendation of Tripstone. Toribash is one of my favorite games of all time. My activity has been low over the last 4ish years I guess, due mostly to the fact that most of the old friends I made on Toribash have gone inactive and the clans I joined shutdown. A little about me, my name is Brandon, I'm 22, GMT -4, currently going to college for accounting but I'm not loving it so I'm in the process of joining the airforce after this semester, so at some unknown time later in the year I will more than likely be away for about 6 months. I'll gladly answer any other questions you guys may have and I look forward to getting to know you guys. Thanks.

Formerly known as BagleCagle.

Accepted welcome to tank Bagel
Last edited by Convict; Feb 12, 2019 at 12:26 PM.
Application for Tank
Hello Tank, My name is Alex, with my IGN being Acernex9, and I would like to join Tank with my good honor to all. I live in Australia (GMT+10), and am 16 currently studying for my HSC and ATAR next year.

I have a few hobbies and interests, mainly coding, IPT, games, watching anime, playing piano, and writing. I have a great interest in C++, and wish to become an IT technician or Administrator in the future. I have an very outgoing personality, and I believe I can contribute a lot of things to Tank in future to come.

If you check my profile, you can see that I don't have the most forum activity in the world, and as I am just returning from a half year - year break, my old clan, TheDreads, pretty much disbanded. I am planning to be very active this year. I joined Toribash in 2014, and have had a lot of fun with it these years. Toribash for me is firstly, a super fun game that you can play with friends (and brag because your better :>) and it has an amazing community to boot. Tank has always been one of those clans that I have heard, and played with on multiple occasions. I really feel a close connection that you all have between you, and I would greatly wish to be in that kind of community once more.

My Favourite mods in Toribash have to be mushu/Aikido/ABD. Mushu was the first mod i ever played on Toribash, and watching my friend rip off his hand and knock off my head was one of the funniest moments I had. Aikido/ABD was the second. I was one of those people who searched up openers on youtube in hopes of getting better than uke xD. I found a tutorial on grappling made by people on the forums, and have been using their technique to this day, with much improvements and creations.

TLDR:
Name - Alex
IGN - Acernex9
Hobbies/Interests - Coding, computers, piano, writing
Mods - Aikido/ABD/Mushu
Ingame Activity - Just returned from half year break, planning to be very active.
GMT = GMT+10 - Australia, Sydney

Thank all!

Edit: Discord - Acernex9#3210
Last edited by Acernex9; Feb 14, 2019 at 10:36 AM.