ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Take away belt servers
So, I was playing earlier and there were 5 blackbelts in the server... but they completely sucked. I think that this is because they dont have anybody to play with that is good when they are in the other servers, and dont have a chance to improve by noob clapping on a whitebelt and winning.
What? I do not understand. Please speak in proper english and maybe there won't be any complications.

Thank you.
what I am saying is take the belt limit on the servers off so that the lower belts can get better by playing with the upper belts; you cant learn without being beaten.
You will learn just fine by losing, infact, you will probably learn more that way.

also your text is pretty annoying, and i have to highlight it to read it ;o

[T]
#hi

I don't think this idea is any good, if lower belts want to play higher belts they can go into a private server that has some in it.
Here's what I got out of it.

He met 5 blackbelt's in one server, and they were playing poorly. He feels that it's like so because they don't have anybody more advanced to fight against. So getting rid of the belt servers would let the lower belts train with the higher belts.

Is that what you are saying?

*Edit* Didn't refresh the page XD
Last edited by DejaVu; Mar 28, 2009 at 03:20 AM.
Fonzie be with you.