Toribash
Original Post
Chru...
Chrupencju... As of......

...... wait for eet...
Now... u are kicked from ReCoil...Nothing personal But uloveme is worth MUCH more to us than u are, We love her (literally, well i do and im sure diax does too... ¬_¬) No offense... But u r too immature aswell sorry chru but ur out !!!

GTFO!!!
"Cheese ~ Milks giant leap toward immortality"
Sorry to break this down movement but... Can i take chrupencju's place? Or does that sound too cruel?
Previous member of Recoil and Animal Instinct!
You get nicer everytime you hit this button!
brodrew, i here by ACCEPT u in ReCoiL... u are very very active on the forums and ingame.. and we can train u in multiple mods... and yes tristar ofcource i love uloveme (as a friend)

WELCOME BRODREW
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
Lol, u make him worthy only because he will donate cash...O.O i was thinkin that ur normal, i thought ur people wich can talk with me, laugh with me, fight with me...I was wrong. By the way, if you really kicked me, give back my stuff that i donated (the items)

AND IM MORE MATURE THAN YOU ALL.
Last edited by Chrupencju; Aug 1, 2008 at 12:14 PM.
Dude. its a SHE* HER* -.- and not cuz of that, she is very kind and a good friend.. ur not mature at all k? and yeah we are all nice and friendly.. we just dont let ppl offend other ppl here...

kthnxbye

HAMPA>veb
So, if your the most mature person here how come u bitch about things ;/ lol that doesnt sund very mature to me Boy.. XD
I agree... zappedX looks cool.... (ive seen joo! O_O)

HAMPA>veb
SWEET!!!! *pumps fist into air* *does the happy dance* *sits back in his chair*
You guys are awesome! Thank you DiaX for letting me in! [oh and by the way the "week" was not even over yet! ( i was counting down ;)] You guys are awesome! (did I say that already?) ohh umm i gotta go do a happy dance so.... *leaves chair and does happy dance*
Previous member of Recoil and Animal Instinct!
You get nicer everytime you hit this button!