ES Recruitment Drive
Anyways I was searching through my bank and I found over 5m worth of Jad supplies I've never used.. Probably going to get a couple of fire capes this month. Also probably going to go finish RfD because I want barrows gloves and tormented demons (:
Originally Posted by StellarGod View Post
Anyways I was searching through my bank and I found over 5m worth of Jad supplies I've never used.. Probably going to get a couple of fire capes this month. Also probably going to go finish RfD because I want barrows gloves and tormented demons (:

Dont you have to do "while guthix sleeps" to go to tormented demons?

Also,

This is my all star pking gear, does it look good?
I meant to saying I'm doing WGS as well as RFD
Also you should get me a fire cape :3
odd, I find this thread in the TB forums my my TB thread in the RS forums died in a few days.

anyway, I'm Draconilian in RS as well, haven't played in like a month due to midterms though, but I'm always a poster on the off topic forum there.
stuff..
Reviving this thread :P my Main trilink2 is lvl 98 on members and 95 on F2p now guys :P add me on RS if you want but I rarely play it lol ^_^
-Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/Trilink2-
-Non-Existing-
Hell runescape.

I'm poor as shit there.

It's a truely epic game evah....
Now runescape is having a lot of update.
When you fall, i'll be there ~ Floor
When you are Virgin, i'll be there ~ Irdies
I am a low level on runescape But I have lots of runes and about 500k plus lots of valuable stuff :P Do not play since years! My name is Childsplay
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
cna hab dem? ;<

What cb are you?
When you fall, i'll be there ~ Floor
When you are Virgin, i'll be there ~ Irdies
cb? Is that combat level? I dont remember around 30s lol But I am a magician and a runecrafter basically.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]