Toribash
[Event] Draw Your Character!
DRAW YOUR CHARACTER!
Yeah, we're looking for the artists out there in the organization. This is an open event and anyone inside, or outside the organization can participate! Who will be the judges? US. i.e. if an organization member wants to participate, he/she must let everyone else from the organization vote. And if an art is being judged from an entry from outside the organization, everyone will judge from inside. Having made my self clear, let's move on to registration.

You are to chose your favorite character from any game you like, and draw the character.

Registration
There's no fixed registration. The event deadline is 25th July, that's 10 Days from now. If you wish to participate;

-Make a thread in the organization sub-forum "Gamer's Quarters" with a tag [Event] and the name of your character + Game name. And include your art there. (e.g. [Event] Dante - Devil May Cry)

-Everyone from Gamer's Inc. inc is a judge. Post what you think in a detailed and concise manner of other's art in their thread.

-Any thread after 25th July GMT +6 will be ignored and closed, which is a brief way of saying you have 10 days to make your art and post it!

-Me, Virtue and Colossus will have a look at the art, and go through the comments for final selections etc.

Grand PRIZE: 60,000.00 TC

Post here on what you think and if you're going to participate!
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Might just doodle something up, assuming non-pro artists are allowed ^_^
Started on something, whether i finish it or not depends on if i can get the anatomomy right.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Everyone's allowed. Feel free! Spread the word!
. . .

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
I don't see why not lol
2 Questions:
-What if let's say nobody knows the character I drew, how are you gonna vote if he looks "good"?
-I guess it's all kinds of artwork allowed (digital and real-life)?
Yeah yea, all types are allowed. And that why the game and character label is requited. Nothing Dr. Google can't handle.
. . .

3d modeling allowed via Screenshot?

Just wondering can we do our favourite boss/monster or just character.
Last edited by alphacra; Jul 16, 2014 at 01:09 PM.
Alphacra was here.
No copy art alphacra, fully hand drawn
lol trocher..
. . .