ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
How to beat #Jacobcient opener
I have been having trouble beating people who use a starting move called the #jacobcient in akkido basiclly they do a small jump into a crazy shovel /step out the arena to lift you up and walk you out i have only beat this starting move like 3 times and it has all been through luck would love to get some tips and feedback to beat this starting move
Don't allow the opponent to get the leg grab, while also positioning yourself to stop (or counter) the lift.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by BOOST View Post
arm dm opener

ur welcome

this doesn't work all of the time have fun finding a true first frame counter though
Painshient Moderated Message:
This user loves Kanye West and we appreciate him for it.
#GODCIENT
[sigpic][/sigpic]
the counter is extend your glutes and contract your knees while lowering your shoulders yw
on lord
Either retaliate using the same opener, or contract pecs and hips while grabbing, it avoids the leg grab and I've managed to rip the shoulder off or frac something occasionally. It's not 100%, but it's better than instantly giving up the leg grab, and usually I can put a foot back down before getting pushed completely out of the ring.
My bad y'all for creating the best abd opener ever

sometimes arm dms work but not 100% of the time and i have a few variations of the opener that make certain arm dms not work, it's purely 50/50 at that stage
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn