Toribash
Original Post
Draw your version of me!!! 70k Prizes!
Ok, so this idea popped into my mind randomly and i thought it would be a fun idea for a comp, so bear(hah pun) with me here

K, so I think ive been in this community long enough for most people to at least have heard of me. And I was kinda wondering, when people think of me or see me, what do they think of? What do you guys associate me with? Is it my tori's awesome texture set and look(<3 Mrama)? Is it my totally awesome polar bear avvy? Is it my amazing amounts of win embodied into a physical persona? [/egotrip]

OBJECTIVE
Ok, so here's the deal.
I want you guys to create a picture depicting what you think of when you think of me. Basically I want to see an artistic embodiment of what you guys know/think of me (What I do on the forums, what I like, what clan im in, anything!)

The picture can essentially be of anything that you can think of. It just should represent me in some way. Of course, you guys are free to add any inflection and personality you want into the picture to clearly show how you feel about me. If you think im a douche or a fag then show it in the picture. I want to see

Now of course, im not gonna be mad if you guys show a picture that makes me look bad. Actually I might like it! Hey, if it makes me laugh then im happy :P

RULES
-You must upload (to any hosting site) a picture no smaller than 800x600. You are allowed to make a bigger picture also of course (hint: my desktop bg is 1920x1200), just link the image if you are gonna make it really large.

-You are allowed to use ANY drawing medium to make the picture. This includes hand drawn, photoshop, gimp, mspaint, I dont care.

-YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE PHOTOS OFF THE INTERNET. I am looking to see drawings, not cut+paste work.

JUDGING
Your pictures will be judged by me only based on the following criteria.
-How well the picture reflects me.
-Detail (How much effort was put into it.)
-Bonus points if the picture makes me laugh. I hope they do
NOTE: THIS CONTEST WILL NOT ONLY BE FOR THE GOOD ARTISTS. A SHITTY MSPAINT DRAWING HAS THE SAME CHANCE OF WINNING AS A BEAUTIFUL TABLET PHOTOSHOP DRAWING. I AM LOOKING MORE AT CONTENT THAN HOW PRETTY IT IS.

PRIZES
First Place: 50,000TC
Second Place: 20,000TC

Due Date
The due date will be one week from today. Saturday, November 28 at 2000GMT

Good luck and have a fun time drawing.

Note: Your entry is not final until the due date comes. This means that you can edit the picture as much as you wish before the due date comes, and it wont affect you :P
Last edited by Mosier; Nov 21, 2009 at 07:37 AM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I need to force myself to do this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Phail> Everyone knows GMs can combust your videocard temporarily
<decimat0r1> let those bitches try
my entry is a poem entitled "71 seasons in 3 and a half days", and it goes like this:
~mosier is awesome, mosier is great, if he'd be any better he'd be better than cake~
Psy gets special permission to submit a poem. For lulz

Psy: lelele
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Holy shit that's amazing.

gg kenny.

GOOD LUCK BEATING THAT GUYS