Ranking
There are no mods specifically for head passing(that I know of). Any mod can be made for head passing. Though I warn you, you won't get it in the first time. Practice is the key.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

In toribash, there are A LOT of ways to self decapitate yourself. Same applies to madmans, head passing, splits, boomhits, etc.

If you copy a move from someone, it won't really give a positive outlook from the community since it lacks originality. I suggest just practice, improvise and use common sense and you'll have a good replay.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

and for gods sake, dont foget to use the "e" key!

and you maybe want to increase the gravity. 15-20 is pretty neat. also 30 if you has the skills to keep yourself on the feet
Last edited by Aspire; Jun 1, 2010 at 11:39 AM.
Swedish Viking
I would recomend raising the dt to about 150 - 200 to prevent breaks and allow for stronger throws.

Personally I use 300, however removing your head at this level is a bit tricky. If your feeling adventurous try using a dojo ;]
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
Yeah clearly a great replay to check out is nuthugs head pass but really if you set your dms relitively high like ern said 150 to 200 and really what i used to do is just pick like a tk mod because it move at 10 frames per round and see how fast i can self decap myself. So once you get the self decap down you really gotta bust your butt to get good at passing and catching i suggest practicing at 5 frames per round really at first then move to 10
Originally Posted by falloutboi View Post
Yeah clearly a great replay to check out is nuthugs head pass but really if you set your dms relitively high like ern said 150 to 200 and really what i used to do is just pick like a tk mod because it move at 10 frames per round and see how fast i can self decap myself. So once you get the self decap down you really gotta bust your butt to get good at passing and catching i suggest practicing at 5 frames per round really at first then move to 10

I'd advise using Shift + Space......