Ranking
Original Post
All or Nothing big red button
As event for last day of the year.
All or nothing. Either takes all your tc or you double your tc and u click it again.
That would be fun i think. I heard about it in toribash history lessons chapt. 23 page 66
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Big red button is what turns the shop on & off now

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
But you know about what i am talking about...50% chance. Double or nothing...like a one event for the last day of 2014.
Pm me for deals
It doesn't have to be red, or even big, but it should be a thing.

It you took the chance of winning down to 49%, it could result in a small TC sink, and would be fun for the community.
Last edited by Laser; Dec 28, 2014 at 06:38 AM.
S A D B O Y S
Do you guys know the roulette trick?

If you lose, you double the amount of money you put in, if you win, you start again.

Simulation

That would inflate the whole tc market.
I believe what he suggested is that it automatically put all your TC in the line, but what you explained can be done by transferring TC between two accounts. I think that's a big enough flaw for this idea to not work, if people actually did it the honest way, it would be fun.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
imo it should be a one time thing.
One day, given a week in advance. One shot, and that's it.

Also add a qi restriction to it (101qi) to prevent abuse. So that people don't just alt farm against themselves, tc transfer e.t.c.
reason for 101qi if you don't know is because you can get 100qi a day so for those nerds who would actually go the effort of playing 100 games multiple times a day for a shot at double tc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
seems like a great idea
maybe it would generate special accounts like in RsR so you could transfer your tc from your account ( as much as you want ) to the new one and your set. but you would have to think like , you could only use it once.
Maybe next year...it's almost new years.
Wll yeah, movong tc from one acc to the other. But you still have the same chance to loose it or win it. Some people end up broke and some rich.
But this diden't catch to much attention. Closing the thread.
Pm me for deals