ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
In Game "Inventory" Button
As everyone with items may know, you have to get onto the website to be able to access your inventory.
Well, us people with shitty computers that can't run that many things may like this.

My suggestion is that in the "Torishop" in-game, there is a tab called "Inventory" at the top. When you click it, it opens your inventory, and you don't have to open Internet Explorer/Mozilla/Chrome/Safari/Whatever to get to it.

This is just an idea for us with shit computers/lazy people to not have to get off of out game just to activate something.
Just seems a little more, normal....

Can't wait to see what arguments everyone has for this. <3

See ya!
Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post
As everyone with items may know, you have to get onto the website to be able to access your inventory.
Well, us people with shitty computers that can't run that many things may like this.

My suggestion is that in the "Torishop" in-game, there is a tab called "Inventory" at the top. When you click it, it opens your inventory, and you don't have to open Internet Explorer/Mozilla/Chrome/Safari/Whatever to get to it.

This is just an idea for us with shit computers/lazy people to not have to get off of out game just to activate something.
Just seems a little more, normal....

Can't wait to see what arguments everyone has for this. <3

See ya!

Ok, there is a button named 'open inventory' in torishop. You press it and you get into inventory. But, this idea is pretty good, so the people will not have to press the button, log in etc. Supported
Originally Posted by Hulk30000 View Post
Supported its so annoying toribash.com-> Shop.......

That is exactly why I made this thread, because not everyone wants to close there game/minimize it (people with slow computers MUST close),
Have to open a program to connect to the internet (with a slow computer like mine, lookin at a good 4 minutes), and activate your items, just to close out of everything, and re-open toribash (with the computer I have, lookin at about 6 minutes of sitting around).

They could simply add a button saying "Open inventory" and instead of opening an internet tab, it could just show you you're inventory IF you are connected to the internet.
Supported. And they should add /inventory <username> so we can check another player's inventory ;p
GOD