Toribash
Original Post
Being able to sell accounts
I am just making this as a little thing for people to decide if they think it is good to be able to sell accounts.

I have an alt account named Gurrr that i got a shiai token on, and wanted to sell it.
Well, toribash rules wanted to fuck me over and say "Fuck you and your selling shit".

I think it should be aloud.
Do you?

*EDIT* I just realized that the simplicity of just making an LUA script that could phish peoples accounts would be to easy, and that this thread is overall stupid.

I am a new-comer to toribash, so bear with me, I will suggest every idea in my head, even if I know it won't get supported.

Closing Thread.
Last edited by Kris; Dec 26, 2014 at 07:13 PM. Reason: This idea is stupid.
So, you want a rule to bypass the established rule?

Good luck with that.
Django: You can clean up the mess, but don't touch my coffin.
Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post
I am just making this as a little thing for people to decide if they think it is good to be able to sell accounts.

I have an alt account named Gurrr that i got a shiai token on, and wanted to sell it.
Well, toribash rules wanted to fuck me over and say "Fuck you and your selling shit".

Do you?

*facepunch* *banginwall* you can trade items, you know that? If this idea would be implemented, the hackeds would create a hack which can steal your steam account or your Toribash account.
Sorry, but this idea sucks.
There were reasons why the no account selling rule was put in place, those reasons still hold. It isn't going to be changed.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
how to trade shiai:
They go for an approx. 5k per

get enough to buy a few different items and ask the person you sell to what they want
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Do you?

No.
If you spent more time in this game or was here when account trading was allowed, you would understand why it is now banned.

Here's a simple example:
Player A sells an account to Player B.
Player B doesn't store any proofs of him buying an account from Player A.
Player A reports Player B for hacking and hijacking his account.
Game staff ends up trying to figure out what exactly happened and then most probably return the account to Player A.

This means that only those who sell accounts may profit while causing problems to staff and those who buy accounts. This is the reason why account trading is banned in lots of online games and we don't plan changing it. Heck, I still get emails on [email protected] from people who bought accounts and try to recover them.
there is a thing called being smart and SCREENSHOTTED, but I totally see your point there Sir.

Thanks for the 0% support (Totally understood, I am kind of a new -comer to toribash)!

Lol