ES Recruitment Drive
Yeh, when is singleplayer sunday coming back?

The only reason we made you legend was to trick you into making more
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
idk how to manip. where did you put that tutorial of yours again

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=438939

Here's the tutorial. It's pretty short tbh but it's got some ok stuff.

Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
since a lot of kicks and punches are booms nowadays, do you think its refreshing to see single dms or do they look unsatisfying to you?

So I don't really think too much about what other people are doing when I'm making my replays. So I wouldn't call me going for single dm's as "refreshing" because that would imply that I'm tired of booms, which I'm not. I like replays with boomhits, and I enjoy watching them and am impressed by them (e.g. pusga, pulse, mrjingles)
I don't do boomhits very much for a few reasons. For one, I absolutely despise the process of making one. Tweaking a few frames for several minutes to squeeze out a few extra dm's is actually the very worst part of replaymaking, so I would usually get one or two dm's and call it quits because I didn't want to have to stress myself into getting more dm's. This eventually led to me doing hits that weren't strong enough to be boomhits, so I think it lead to some interesting hits that not a lot of people would set up because they're looking for power.
Single dm hits are by no means unsatisfying by nature, provided that the context that the hit is in shows that you did not intend for it to be anything else. If it looks like you wanted a boom but only do 1 dm then yes it may look like there was no payoff. That was only because you made it look like you wanted more, however. When I make replays I tend to think that my movement doesn't lead one to expect strong and powerful hits (I don't think any replaymaker embraces slow movement in the way that I do). You just need to show through your play that you're doing exactly what you want to, and it will look good. If you have a clear intention and execute it, you can't go wrong.

Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
I wish you would have wasted more time on Singleplayer Sundays!

Originally Posted by Orko View Post
So when are single player Sundays returning? You're a legend, do you not wish to appease the fans?

Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Yeh, when is singleplayer sunday coming back?

The only reason we made you legend was to trick you into making more

Only way that SPS is ever happening again is if I lose all my friends and get super bored over a weekend. So it might happen this summer is what I'm saying lel
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
do you think you'll ever start to cnc peoples replays (not single player sunday) again?

Probably not, other than perhaps the occasional post on the replays board. Videos are highly unlikely
Larfen please make all our dreams come true you need to do Single Player Sunday's so all the children can sleep better at night!
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Larfen please make all our dreams come true you need to do Single Player Sunday's so all the children can sleep better at night!

I caved.

This was the best day this year so far larfen, thank you.
Even though you called my replays not quite amazing.
golf
coudl you link that collab you did with pulse that you showed? thanks in advance
thanks for lookin at my stuff in the stream too