Toribash
yes gecko did give us a reason. He said he was playing his xbox more I believe.

Well guys, look I didn't like this decision either. I mean that's what's tough when you're a leader, you develope a close feeling for you clan mates, but once they start doing something that's hindering you clan... it's hard taking them out.

I'm just doing this to protect the clan, if he can't play the game then that's inactiveness and right now we're past the really bad inactiveness but we're not better and I don't think we can afford things like this.

Again I'm sorry and I don't like the decision but yes I need to do what I got to do.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
[QUOTE=Pookie;1030346

I'm just doing this to protect the clan[/QUOTE]

really? If you dident kick him it would of been the same,right now theres no diffrence besides pissed members.

Its not protecting the clan.
Its not my decision, and i dont care its your clan, your rules.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
i'm just curious, out of all of our 20-some odd members, how many of us are actually active?
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
now pookie i've explained why i don't play many times

1. the only comp i have sucks twenty minutes to boot up no shaders and hella lag

2. i suck at TB why do you want me playing

3. i'd rather play a non-laggy, good graphics game with some of my RL friends

personaly i take this as a personal attack why idk but i thought my help, longtime loyalty and forum activity would have set aside my lack of game activity
Now with 100% less angst
gecko I have/had nothing against you. And you did help the clan but that's just it, you just gave us reasons why you're inactive and I know it's probably not fair to you but this is just something that needs to be done. If you can't play the game then there's no reason to be in the clan.

And don't worry, I did this to fix the inactiveness. And you all have to realize that this isn't something than can be fixed in one step.

And you know... at this point I don't know if anything I say will get me more respect. But I can deal with that because I wasn't expecting anyone to go and agree with this. But this isn't going to stop me from fixing the inactiveness and if you all want me to fix it then I'm going to have to do things like this.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
oh you "fixed inactivness" great lot that does me

anyways i'm still pissed but you don't have to worry about me deleting all the threads or anything like that. i'm pissed but not an Asshole but don't expect me to post here either. You didn't want me here so fine i'm gone.
Now with 100% less angst
I think that madgecko11 has some valid reasons, Pookie, i've given you my thoughts, please reconsider.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Madgecko11 View Post
oh you "fixed inactivness" great lot that does me

anyways i'm still pissed but you don't have to worry about me deleting all the threads or anything like that. i'm pissed but not an Asshole but don't expect me to post here either. You didn't want me here so fine i'm gone.

now you're taking this waaay to personally. I did want you here until you started becoming inactive.
Originally Posted by Madgecko11 View Post
i thought my help, longtime loyalty and forum activity would have set aside my lack of game activity

same did i....
well i came back to Evil because i liked the friendly atmosphere here.
but seeing that doesnt rly give me the homelike feeling i had once.

when i remember all the fucking good ol times, like goon invasion, evil being attacked and we all held together.

Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
I did want you here until you started becoming inactive.

you dont think you got a lil bit greedy for power pookie?
My deviantART
so wut?
I have 2 consideration about:
1-Btw what change if madgecko is kicked or not?He dont play...
And 2-Why if u dont want to play more Mad(cause corretly prefer to do other things,cause lag,cause dont like so much multyplayer game etc),want so much to stay in Evil?If are only for the friend that u did in all this time in wich u play(and i can understand),there are other and better mode for talk with them rispect to the toribash forum..or not?
Considering this,for me is the same,only hope that for this we dont break apart like clan:S

p.s: play to toribash is an our rules,so dont think that this is a case in wich there are an excessive use of lead power.We are discussing because Mad is a Very Important People for this clan for what he did,and if for this he can be over this rule.
Ban without good reason is to be greedy of power
Last edited by bRuCiA; Feb 22, 2009 at 02:13 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)