Ranking
Original Post
VOX: Over, and out.
this just isn't cool anymore, i've done as much as i could for this clan and i've recived alot of flak.... well it's to l8 now, i'm now officialy a member of FLUFF.
Re: VOX: Over, and out.
See ya...Well, i had to take off of admin and out of the PF member group on our forum...sorry goodbye......
Hi
I knew that this day would come...... ...The [PF] clan members are dropping like flys we need to become a stronger band to prevent this kind of thing from happening again. I am sad to see you go good bye.
Sorry to hear, VOX. I'll make sure PF dosen't fall apart, remember, PF & Vampiric allies till end of time!
really?

lol i'm sure emo boy will help PF, but if he shouold leave and i have nothing againced him if he dose... the profacy says PF is doomed.
VOX I cant beleive you left but sad to say I may be leaving soon to [PF] is just falling apart and unless we can pull it back together I wont be here very long but I hope I never have to.
This is my story..... and your not part of it
Originally Posted by Apollox99
I knew that this day would come...... ...The [PF] clan members are dropping like flys we need to become a stronger band to prevent this kind of thing from happening again. I am sad to see you go good bye.

yes, i also knew this day would come
Originally Posted by ragoo
VOX I cant beleive you left but sad to say I may be leaving soon to [PF] is just falling apart and unless we can pull it back together I wont be here very long but I hope I never have to. Anyway off topic VOX can you still tech me how to make images?

RAGOO DONT GO PLZ, enless there is few PF members then i guess u can go but not now! i promissed myself i wouldnt do this lol
Originally Posted by LJ
Originally Posted by Apollox99

yes, i also knew this day would come
Originally Posted by ragoo
VOX I cant beleive you left but sad to say I may be leaving soon to [PF] is just falling apart and unless we can pull it back together I wont be here very long but I hope I never have to. Anyway off topic VOX can you still tech me how to make images?

RAGOO DONT GO PLZ, enless there is few PF members then i guess u can go but not now! i promissed myself i wouldnt do this lol

Please....We have to keep this clan together! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN! ROBO TURKY IS ON A WEEK TRIP AND THE CLAN IS FALLING A PART?!?!? I shale stay and help this clan till I die! WE HAVE TO KEEP THIS CLAN TOGETHER!!!

Robo can't come back and find the clan dead!

Whoes with me??!?!

SAY IAY for yes and nay for no

SO whoes with me?!??!?!?!

IAY
Hi