Ranking
Original Post
Sticky blood
That the blood would stick to the Tori's as well as the floor, to make the game seem more realistic. (Even though it would make the game much more gory)
Last edited by Slau; Mar 8, 2017 at 07:46 PM. Reason: changed prefix
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
That's on toribash wii. There are joint textures, so if blood were to smear all over it, that would screw up your tori completely.

~Not Supported, for the same reason I always refer to.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
This has been suggested a many times, and most times it has been shot down almost instantly. This will also require strong comps to run
~not supported

So your telling me that a Wii can support sticky blood but a PC cant? I love this idea, it could also be added as a command. Just like. /opt blood 0 this can be /opt bloodtype 2 so those who don't want it don't have to add it.

~Supported
blue
pink
Considering the game is scripted in lua, which isn't exactly optimised for game creation, this would lag out most pc's and a fair few servers if you don't have good enough bandwidth. Not a bad idea though, it's just very impractical from a programming point of view. ~Not Supported

So your telling me that a Wii can support sticky blood but a PC cant? I love this idea, it could also be added as a command. Just like. /opt blood 0 this can be /opt bloodtype 2 so those who don't want it don't have to add it.

Yes that is what we're telling you. The wii is optimised for such gameplay, and I highly doubt the wii version is written in lua. Lua is an incredibly fragile language, it doesn't take much to fuck it over.
Last edited by Karza; Nov 10, 2013 at 01:13 PM.
DEMINI IS LIVE
Originally Posted by smosh023 View Post
And it would be useful if there's an enable/disable option for it, that will stop people from saying "People have slow computers, they can't run that kind of crap"

Indeed I agree Just as they have the /opt blood 0 command or you can access it in the "Options menu" right next to the "fluid blood" option.
-----
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
That can ruin joint textures, and Smear all over your body to where you can't even see your tori. That's why Toribash Wii has less blood.

~Not Supported

Not unless there is a command for it or you can enable/disable it in options
Last edited by firefox20; Nov 11, 2013 at 04:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<FireFox20> Give me a small g?
<NullSpook> -Hands you Gary Colman-
Blood Spatters
You know in Wii version when your character gets blood all over him after ripping uke to Shreds? I want that to be in the game for PC. Please add D:
It would screw up joint textures and such. Hence why the Wii version only has regular forces.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
It would screw up joint textures and such. Hence why the Wii version only has regular forces.

wrong, the wii version doesn't have joint textures because blood would ruin it. There are a few head textures you can choose from, but that's it.
I think he meant that blood will screw up blood textures on the PC version, not Wii, he says it's the reason why the Wii version only has regular forces.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)