ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Sticky blood
That the blood would stick to the Tori's as well as the floor, to make the game seem more realistic. (Even though it would make the game much more gory)
Last edited by Slau; Mar 8, 2017 at 07:46 PM. Reason: changed prefix
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by Pair View Post
FUCK SHIT DAMN COCK PUSSY BITCH DICK PENIS is allowed.

oh no, getting rid of the annoying underage players. what a shame.
Plus, there are 7 year olds that play call of duty. Ease up.

That was directed at gmbirilrilrirlirl, couldn't find the quote.
Wii blood for PC
I've been waiting for a blood overhaul for a while, and I've tried getting it on Wii because of the blood, but that requires the Wii points things which it seems I can't get where I live, stores stopped selling the cards recently.

I've always thought the blood needed a bit of an overhaul.
Doesn't need to be a permanent replacement, but how about having an options menu dedicated to blood, or just a simple blood option?

Toggle stickyness, like having it stick to everything, or only objects/characters/floor.
Toggle viscosity, toggle density, stuff like that.
How long will the particles be on screen, how much blood comes out etc.
better blood + in game shop
I just want a better blood can splat harshly and also better quality
Also in game shop cause I don't like when a browser pops up it crashes my resolution

Lazors Moderated Message:
ingame shop is in progress, so i'll just merge this with the blood splatter thread
Last edited by Lazors; Sep 16, 2014 at 09:34 PM.
try torishop its already included or do you mean like on forums one with bids or something?anyways blood idea sounds good for some spars or something... ~supported

I also suggest when blood splats it should stain on your body or something
Last edited by Lazors; Sep 16, 2014 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Don't bold your whole post. Thanks
Idea
Hello, ive been having this idea for the past few days.

You notice how when you dismember your opponent there blood doesn't get on them, well Theirs the idea blood on the opponent when a dismemberment is made
Toribash? completed it mate

It would be cool to have interactive blood. I agree. But this might cause lag on bad graphic cards. It should be an option.
And it would probably also cause glitches in mods were the characters joints are changed.
Blood Splatter Option?
It would be awesome if we had an option to enable/disable blood splatter on our toris. I think the Wii version had it, and I would love to see it on the pc.
You mean like in Options < Advanced < and have a box there?

Sounds interesting.

Yes from me but this could be hard to do and cause lag
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
More impressive blood in the game
I think, that it would be goodly, if blood didn't pass through toribody and stayed on the part of body, wich was stained. JUST IMAGINE, how it would epic, if tori was covered by blood after RAGE!!1
I hope, that this idea will get to Hampa and Nabi Studios.
P.S. Sorry for my English. I hope, that I conveyed my idea. Thank you in advance.

Lazors Moderated Message:
Merged with a similar thread
Last edited by Lazors; Dec 4, 2015 at 04:25 PM.