Toribash
Originally Posted by Kamicide View Post
In Eleeleth's profile it says she's a male. xD

....That's because I am a male.

Where do you people get these crazy ideas from?
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by Kamicide View Post
In Eleeleth's profile it says she's a male. xD

And in mine it says I'm female.

Profiles don't mean anything, really. They're just used as our own private spam houses.
i liek turtelz xd
apology accepted

oops

*runs naked down the street screaming head off*

Uloveme was female, right?

right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
RIGHT

"She" at least pretended to be. Personally I never believe without pics. Also, funny how this thread totally lost its meaning. :D
♠NO♠
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
RIGHT

"She" at least pretended to be. Personally I never believe without pics. Also, funny how this thread totally lost its meaning.

That's me on the right.

My point: Pictures can easily be fabricated. Don't trust them. Webcam is your best bet since it's extremely hard to fabricate that.
i liek turtelz xd
I'm on the left. Obama is totally checking her out lol. I think it is great that girls are playing toribash and we should show them the same respect we show other male players.
i gueess we goto myspace and see the truth(dun dun dun dduuuuuuuuunn)
well look for me Daylon Scott, and add me

(most girl will have pic of them selfs)
Taylor Gang or Die
jaredvcxz is a man girl :O He has boobs and a dick vagina Are you apologizing to him too?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop