Go cry a river of sorrow,

And attach a boulder of hate to you.

Have your burdens hold you down,

And let the water drown you.

In other terms, go jump in a lake.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
lol didn't we remove your forum privileges

lol, you should permaban him so he can't sell his account.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOv

Really, if you're going to ask, just leave.
i liek turtelz xd
I dont hate him personally but, I hate anyone whos going to make a leaving thread.

*Starts chanting for a perma ban*
Heh noones gonna buy a banned account XD
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Will a person buy an account with such a bad reputation?
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Xion, good bye.

And his acc propley has like 50 infractions on it.
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!