Ranking
quick update before antibump gap is over

selfspar I'm doing too, moves are kinda slow and hits have almost no impact but the fighting overall is looking ok

adding it to wip
-----
EDIT: rip antibump
Attached Files
selfspar #4 (wip 0.1).rpl (487.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Aug 9, 2018 at 06:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

update on my selfspar #4

adding selfspar #4 (v0.2) to WiPs
Attached Files
selfspar #4 (v0.2).rpl (1.07 MB, 5 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

freeeesh update

Launch isn't gorgeous but I think it's OK

I'll work with landing so my transitions can pay off
-----
quick update >:O
Attached Files
trickign thiing2.rpl (219.9 KB, 11 views)
what is this trick.rpl (282.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Aug 17, 2018 at 09:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Personally, I think that transition in the first replay is amazing, you just need to get the axis of that cork right and you're gonna probably even be able to double. A good way to get the axis right is to make sure that your ankle is pushing in the right direction to send you into the flip, and just really concentrate on what each part of your body is doing to send you into the cork motion.

In the second replay, I think that would be a gumbi into a cork, and that cork definitely looks like an improvement to the one in your last replay
Glimpsed
thank you Glimpsed

I'm not sure if you got it but with transitions I meant cork transitions. I hardly can launch a cork but, when I do, I fail miserably at landing and consequently I can't make anything else after a cork

here's a transition between corks that worked I'm speechless, this feels amazing. Looking forward to learn how to make a cork flow by itself
Attached Files
tricking thing.rpl (357.8 KB, 9 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

although the second cork was painfully slow you figured out how to make the spin flow, now speed it up

your hips also still need a bit of work

I really loved that weird setup but the angle was a bit weird so when I tried to cork it ended up low no matter what I tried

you should try redoing the first cork and swing thru the second even better and then just keep continuing
Attached Files
aaa.rpl (189.1 KB, 6 views)
how does it feel now?

I'm actually proud of this one, looks clean and well done to me. The transition also feels quite swingthroughable?
Attached Files
here it is my beloved zubin.rpl (203.1 KB, 16 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well, I think I finally achieved what I wanted

I was able to cork, and cork from a previous cork transition

Took me a while to figure out why I wasn't having enough power in the second cork, but when I noticed my kicking leg was going all static and instead of creating momentum it was interrupting it, I decided to contract my leg and then kick then my second cork was more powerful than the first one (I think)

Adding Tricking #9 (short) to Tricking
Attached Files
Tricking #9 (short).rpl (353.3 KB, 26 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Sep 3, 2018 at 01:44 AM.

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I discussed this with Glimpsed over Discord earlier and I feel it should be mentioned here. Your movement in general is fantastic but your tricks are wonky which is totally find. What's really impressive however is that you're such a natural that whatever CnC you received you instantly put it to good use so I hope you don't mind me being super critical of your replays because it's clearly making you better.

However I can't be too critical on this replay because it's really good. I'm really loving how you use your arms and it's awesome how much height you gained on the second cork. Of course legs still need work but that took me ages to understand and eventually you're figure it out but they still look really good. You should go back and look at your old corks and then watch your replay again.

Be proud. Cheers.