Toribash
[QUESTION]slippery bottoms
hey guys!
I saw slippery bottoms in some mods, like Snowboarding.tbm or zipline.tbm
And I wanted to know: "How to make such slippery objects?"

please help me! I need it for my mod-ideas! I used the search function, but I didnt found anything

greetz
please post mod questions in the mod questions thread.

to get "slippery" objects just open the mod in notepad and add "friction 0" to the object you want too be slippery.
Worldbuilder problem
Im making an environment with worldbuilder, when I save it out it says something like 'exported (2) objects', yet when I load the mod, its only the first object thats there. Just a cube any help is much appreciated.
Fill in the *clues* and I might be able to help you more:

Hmm so you made *some amount* objects in *a mod*. You saved it and went to the script folder, found your saved worldbuilder export, renamed it "yourmod.tbm" and upon opening it in Toribash only a cube appeared when there should be *some amount* objects. *some amount* objects are missing.

Also, I'm starting to think maybe you opened the wrong file because you say that it says "Exported 2 objects" but when you open it, there's only 1 object, a cube.
/set gr 0 0 -30
Originally Posted by Kvetch View Post
Im making an environment with worldbuilder, when I save it out it says something like 'exported (2) objects', yet when I load the mod, its only the first object thats there. Just a cube any help is much appreciated.

I think I remember this happening to me. After you make a new object press - then * to "Deactivate" the last object and create a new one. (You can also press p, it deactivates the object automatically and duplicates it. Once you finished lining up all your objects if you want to make changes, don't load it back up in worldbuilder, this will mess it all up. Unload the scripts, then load the mod in singleplayer and make adjustments in notepad. The mod that you save from worldbuilder will be in scripts, so you have to move it over.
Last edited by TheGod; Jul 10, 2009 at 08:29 PM.
the god
on the boxing ring mod,
is there any way to get your character to start the fight from on the top turnbuckle?

if so what are the game options set to?
/set engageplayerpos 3.5,4.5,5.5,0,-1,3
/set engageplayerrot 0,0,0,180,180,180

^just like that should do it

Edit: If it doesn't work it's probably the wrong mod. You can press CTRL+G to make sure the engageplayerpos and engageplayerrot are properly adjusted.
Last edited by DoubleDagR; Jul 15, 2009 at 05:02 AM.
/set gr 0 0 -30