Toribash
No, nvm. The only thing that won't work is the chest.tga

You do call it chest.tga, don't you?
Mecha | TRG

Well you call it "chest", .tga is the extension, but as other textures worked for you, I guess you already have that covered.
Originally Posted by rayzor View Post
gimp 2 is that a spcific program?

GIMP is an opensource alternative to applications such as Photoshop. You can get it here: Official GIMP Website
The 2 is just the version. It's currently at 2.6 if I remember it correctly.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
^What he said. You can basically use any image editing or creating software to make your texture, I just used GIMP as an example. It's the best free software, as far as I know.
Quit, probably.
DONE im ganna see if it works....

does it have to be .tga? could it be .png?
The first post says it has to be targa, so it has to be targa. Otherwise it would say that it can be either targa or png. It's really extremely obvious if you just use your brain a LITTLE bit.
Zip0, please read before you post. If the first post says that it HAS to be .tga, then it HAS to be .tga. Pretty simple really.
Quit, probably.
How do i do this with Force and secondary stuff?!?

I made a set, for the screen shots i wanna take the picture with a Different force i dont have.

how do i do that?
There's another tutorial for that, I think it was made by Arterial. Have a look for it.
Quit, probably.