ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
I'm secrectly doing the racetrack replay event. Since you can't change the app, i'm trying to get a better one. I can't fkin ride the ramp, like there's not enough speed ;d.

god damn it i feel like making an alt to post a faster replay and getting first place. i should totally do that.

a few pointers: extend both wrists(zoom into the joint so you can see ghost inside the hand) and ankles and turn just using the elbow joints ( the joints in between the 2 front wheels)
Last edited by killer3366; Dec 6, 2012 at 10:52 PM.
Thanks for the tip about the race event, still can't manage to get a good enough time though.

Also, still talking about the clan event. It's only a bigger replay event, but i'd still like to get our people in it. Passive-actives can also (sort-of, have a chance at this as long as you don't get us dq'ed ;d) have a chance at this if you're too preoccupied for multiplayer. I've finished ac III some hours ago, so i have more time for this now ;d.

Anyway, if we're to participate, we need 3 reliable guys to do their replays, as you can see in the rules there. Each will make a replay in one certain style (decaps, tricks, "boom"), in different rounds. Sounds easy enough, considering you have only one style to worry about perfecting. So, who will it be? i know shock and killer are good at SP's .
Last edited by k6vamees; Dec 10, 2012 at 03:06 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
My suggestion: killer for tricks, shock for boomhits, but who should do decaps? I don't sp very much. Sure I could pick it up (3rd in masochist challenge) but idk. Does someone with more experience want to do it instead?
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
it would be good practice for anyone it doesn't matter who does it :P

Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
Fair enough. Anyone of us is capable. ;)

I don't doubt your capabilities, but your willingness to participate (that goes to everyone) ;d So whoever is interested and has time, please let me know and i'll sign us up. I already spoke with faint, there's time to gather the guys for this.
It has begun, don't know if it's too late to sign us up yet or not. argh... :l Guess it'll be me, carey and killer to participate, unless someone wants to get in, nobody else has responded to this. Let me know your ok with participating as soon as you can and i'll see if i can sneak our team into Round 1. It's still only the beginning so it should be possible. Should've just signed us up and dealt with this later though. Will do so in the future
Last edited by k6vamees; Dec 11, 2012 at 10:59 AM.