Ranking
Original Post
Not yet...
Well guys, I need to think about this a bit more, but I may be leaving. I read mosier's post, and he does have a point about what the purpose of clans is, but I'm not basing this decision completely on his post. Honestly, after seeing Toxic and Inq get official, I'm starting to feel it's getting easier and easier for your little clan to become official. Before, didn't clans need a purpose, a reason to exist? Now as long as you have the members, story, and... well, I think that's practically it, congrats, you're official. Like I said, I'm not officially leaving, but I might soon. Just thought you'd like to know.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
No, DaMehMan! No! Toxic was one with over powering zerg! Inq was already official, but the board was never put up! No! No!
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Like I said, this isn't final, but I'm thinking about it. And what is "zerg", anyway, never really got the meaning.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
Zerg refers to the zerg in starcraft. You tend to mass weak units, so it's pretty much gathering so many weak people to over power people.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Originally Posted by DeadorK View Post
Zerg refers to the zerg in starcraft. You tend to mass weak units, so it's pretty much gathering so many weak people to over power people.

zergs would usually follow the commands of the overmind ( cevius ) but sadly, he is on vacation with the xel naga, so now the zergs run around with the junkyard script.
Last edited by Zaarock; Aug 10, 2007 at 02:43 PM.
NO damehman!!! dont listen to mosier!!! hes hax, hes leading you in the wrong direction!!!!
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
YES! listen to mosier D:
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF
gotta say, there doesn't seem to be any point at all in having a clan... Just like mosier/damehman said... I shall leave if we havent had a clan war in a month or so.
lol... I think I pwned the clan system... oops

heh, deadork... yea if Ark dies, ummmmmmm dont blame me kthxbai?
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by mosier View Post
lol... I think I pwned the clan system... oops

heh, deadork... yea if Ark dies, ummmmmmm dont blame me kthxbai?

roflmao (extra characters needed)