Ranking
if anyone is looking for a cooler clan that doesn't have an activity strike...
i have a clan for you ^_^ here!
Last edited by basic; Jan 14, 2019 at 03:09 AM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
if anyone is looking for a cooler clan that doesn't have an activity strike...
i have a clan for you ^_^ here!

accepted
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
wow - thanks right here to our friends "hobos clan" for the shoutout

<3, hi there, may i apply again? might be active again on forums etc
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
yeah we will have to vet you out of our many many applicants and we want u in discord so we know who is who because there are so many its easy to get them all confused
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by basic View Post
hello there

do you have discord

i do, i just dunno how to use it, yesterday i was trying to enter tll's discord but it seems that i have to be invited or sum.. couldn't find de invitation link on the official thread
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
Application to TLL

About me :

Name: Guillermo
Years: 18
Where I am from? : Argentina

My Hobbies: Make beatbox and compete in places where freestyle competitions are held and streams by Twitch where I have my friends and new people who are entering and getting to know me more and more. I recently went to an event where many influencers of Argentine gaming were presented and I have had a good time, I have lost my voice trying to get on stage since the Host was looking for players to compete and well, I did not succeed as it was so many people who had surrounded me screaming / asking with many efforts to climb. But the only thing I have achieved has been to go up but to make a beatbox exhibition with the presenter.

In Toribash:

Nick: Zeicro

Belt: Black

Because I want to enter the Clan: After a couple of years since 2013, 2018 I'm back in the game and I came to give everything and to have fun with everyone .

My favorite Toribash modes are Sparring, Parkour, aikido among others, but if we talk about preferences I focus a lot on Sparring to make good replays and hang out with my partner with whom I do it. I have practiced these days with friends such as Chazer, Zolvic, Eviltorified, Vigiiance, among other current sparring competitions.

Discord: (zelgood # 9606), I hope to be able to contact you soon
that's a lot of effort but i bet it's copied jus sayin u know what i mean
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???