ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
I'm interested on how you're going to do the feet.

Veeeery cautiously... D:

I don't look forward to mapping out the feet, hands, and torso. I've never done any human looking hands before....
*shudder* Hopefully they go better than the ones one my current set (nonexisting)

Oh yeah, I'll be updating this thread till the updates get annoying :]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Hey, Jc does a pretty goot job doing hands maybe he has some tips he could share with us. *Nudges jc*
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
I used to have three hour sessions, which is when I did a head in a day or two, but I think texturing for that long on end took a little something away from it, just too much at once I guess.

know the feeling, my issue was the rate at which i turned things out at. at my peak i was putting out a full set/ a set and a half in an evening session... got home from college at 5, texture for about 3 or 4 hours.

now iv sorta retained the speed, but my patience is quite lacking... i have to be in the mood to do this shit now.

also, for hands, rape custom folders for accurate mapping ideas.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Well I was just in the mood, but only cuz Grand Theft Auto keeps crashing on startup *rage rage rage rage RAGE*

So I blocked out the rest of the shins
The black parts will just be the more rubbery stuffs, didn't feel like there was a need to outline those

I guess biceps are next. I'll probably be playing around with where the shoulders cut off so that the little metal lining around them will show.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Jak,if this is your current head...and ill be making a tag for it... X_X
lol,im doing it right now btw..yours was next. heh.
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.