ES Recruitment Drive
Got that fixed already.

Also I think the banners are neat.

In the ruins of Valaska lay the sacred Runes of Jihtya. These runes had a special meaning, no one could figure out what they meant. One day a young adventurer called Ojsei went exploring after he got shouted at by his parents. He stumbled upon some rocks with significant patterns on them which seemed to glow brightly in the foggy mist. There were skulls of dead bodies everywhere, surely he would have thought to go back home, but he decided to study them throughout his life. After he found out what the runes meant, he shouted out the words "OD AH VIING!". These were the words he had decoded from the mysterious runes, which activated the mystic portal. Ojsei stood there, staring into the abyss of the portal. Suddenly a brute looking fiend walked out of the portal, followed by many others that looked the same. 'These creatures look like a force to be reckoned with', he thought. These creatures were in fact, Vikings, blood lust monsters who were sworn to protect the runes until they are destroyed. They will do anything to prevent them from being destroyed and stop anybody who try's to get into their way. Ojsei was frightened with terror as they gathered in his room, lining up 1 by 1, they started forming a circle around the runes. Ojsei didn't know what to do, so he ran as fast as he could out the room before tripping over and being spotted by one of the vicious beasts. As he got closer he looked more human like. He said to Ojsei, "Hello, human being, we are the Vikings from Gjleop, sworn to protect the runes until the portal is re opened." Ojsei knew from his research that the portal can only be opened once every 100 years, so he knew trouble would come.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Good job, elvis. And thanks for the suggestion, Emo.

Also, the banners are good but PTD thinks we should update them with better ones so we're just looking to get some atm.

Oh yes, also requested the clan tag.
Got the clan tag. We should do some more recruiting tomorrow.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Yay for me for giving you 10k.

Now, gimme all your love.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name (In game name): 16bars
GMT:o
Belt (mininum 2nd dan.):black
How long have you been playing toribash? : i had a other account but some one hacked it so i have been playing for 3 years
How many bans/infractions do you have? (Do not lie, we will find out.) :no
Why do you want to join Vikings: cool name and i think this clan is epic
Were you invited by anyone? : ptd and klux told me to sign up cuz i joined there recruiting match
No, you filled most of it out wrong and your grammar seems very bad. Also, you don't fit into the belt requirement.
I say no too, seems to un-experienced.
Last edited by Albus; Aug 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
If it counts, I say no too. 16bars is a clan hopper. Been in 2 or 3 clans in the past 2 weeks.
Originally Posted by 16bars View Post
WTF DO U THINK EMOTEAL i need a clan

Clan hoping is not good , even if you need a clan , it makes you get bad reputation and then no one else will accept you.