Toribash
Original Post
[POC/REQ] Collaborative mod
Hello, I'm not 100% certain if this is allowed, if it's not I'm sorry and someone can just delete or close the thread. Moving on, I've been seeing quite a few community collabs with replay makers, where they each to 50 frames, and so I wanted to see if we could do it with a mod. But, in order for this to work we're going to have to be organized, so if you want involved please post here and I'll add you to the list in order of who posted when. I also don't have any ideas for what this mod should be, so feel free to post that here as well.

Mod Makers involved

Last edited by Tekst; May 22, 2015 at 09:53 PM.
Craftinbros new main account
ye ill do it but ill do a parkour mod collab
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
ye ill do it but ill do a parkour mod collab

Are you fine with going first? I plan on contributing to this, but I don't want to go first.
If you finish the mod and publish it, just pm me, and you will be 100%sure that i will make a replay!
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Sounds interesting and I have some ideas, can I enter the team pls? ;P
Im good making parkours ;)
Originally Posted by maguu View Post
Sounds interesting and I have some ideas, can I enter the team pls? ;P
Im good making parkours ;)

Yeah sure, adding you to the list. I don't want to start this until we get at least 5 people including me, also the group is going to need to communicate some way, because we can only have 16 joint objects

I was thinking maybe using Slack, for communications
Sounds good, put me in.
Btw irc would be better for communications.
Add me Brah!
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by W1LL14M View Post
Sounds good, put me in.
Btw irc would be better for communications.

Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Add me Brah!

Added you both, I'm going to wait a bit to see if someone else wants to join, and then we'll start.
Would those of you in the list mind using skype for communications?