Ranking
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
so whos going to start

Would you mind starting?
Also, could all the people participating pm me their skype? If one of the members doesn't have skype we'll probably use an IRC
Craftinbros new main account
could i go like second

If you don't want to go first, then we should just sort out the order, once we figure out communicatios
Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
can i try too?

Added, but I'm not accepting anyone else, I think 6 is enough to do this
Originally Posted by maguu View Post
Ok..... now what? xD
Who will start? ;P

Sorry, but it doesn't look like this will be possible, no one was willing to work out some kind of communication, and the only person who bothered to post more than once was fleshmon (and you)
i know how to start!. Just start with the ground!. And add something more and then leave it to the next person

ok well maybe doing the ground first but we first need to say if it will be a future kinda parkour or ruin parkour or something
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
i know how to start!. Just start with the ground!. And add something more and then leave it to the next person

ok well maybe doing the ground first but we first need to say if it will be a future kinda parkour or ruin parkour or something

Fleshmon is right, if we do this without any planning, the mod is going to suck, but once we have an idea, you can start