Ranking
Original Post
[Evil]Clan Bank
This is a Thread to keep up with our current funds
If you wish to donate please send me the credits. All funds in my account are bank funds, that includes anything I may earn.

CURRENT FUNDS 32000 credits
Last edited by jump; Sep 24, 2015 at 12:11 AM.
Originally Posted by D0R View Post
so 55k needed for clan vid?

Originally Posted by Madgecko11 View Post
Clan Vid
current funds: 10k Needed 55k

noooo ;P

once I sell some stoofs from my shop I'll donate.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
i dont know how to earn more tcs than 10 per battle...
someday someone may teach me u.u
i really need tcs 4 the head XD
ummm I sent 4.5k
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
NO PEOPLE! WE NEED TO DISCUSS THIS FIRST!!

I don't think we need a stranger to make OUR vid/ pic/ logo.

SHlimby said one time he was making the clan vid with another member. But the replay thread that would contain the replays in the movie died.

With photoshop or paint, or gimp or some program like that, anybody could make a logo/ clan pic.

I say we have a tourney or something. To test our skills. Something like that.

Don't forget the other 10k you owe me gecko.
agreed about the vid and logo and such
~Shlimby~
Last edited by Shlimby; Oct 10, 2008 at 03:32 AM.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com