Ranking
Originally Posted by Shlimmy View Post
i guess forum activeness is a little more important than in game activeness, because the forum really is the heart of the clan, then we start to see more fun while were in game.

speaking of inactivity im going to be gone all Christmas break.. (pssh family, who needs them?) i check the forums every once i a while but dont expect to see me in game

QFT, Ive been checking the forum but I dont post unless I have something usefull to say... and I play the game every once in a while
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
I would appreciate it if you posted a lot. Just so I know you ACTUALLY go on the forums. I'm not on the forums all day so I have no idea what happens in the hours I'm not on.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
I would appreciate it if you posted a lot. Just so I know you ACTUALLY go on the forums. I'm not on the forums all day so I have no idea what happens in the hours I'm not on.

yea usually there is little activity in the evening, then i get home from school and its like BOOM! half page bolded!
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Originally Posted by Shlimmy View Post
yea usually there is little activity in the evening, then i get home from school and its like BOOM! half page bolded!

lol, true that.... I check almost every day, and its hard to keep track of everything cause it goes from 1 unread topic to like 10
<ADTerminal> Sure
okay but I still need EVERY member to post on here.

Let's talk about the game next.

I think it's vice versa with the forums: If you're on the forums posting you can't spend at least 5 minutes playing the game?
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
hey guys... again, i know i've been very inactive for the past few months... but i've recently lost my job and my gf...so i have not much better to do. so i'm comin back! i'm not even sure if i'm still in Evil, but if you guys would let me, i'd be happy to stay.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
Originally Posted by thebeaner1 View Post
hey guys... again, i know i've been very inactive for the past few months... but i've recently lost my job and my gf...so i have not much better to do. so i'm comin back! i'm not even sure if i'm still in Evil, but if you guys would let me, i'd be happy to stay.

heh, thats funny, because Ive recently been trying to get a gf and rumors have been made about me in the process, screwing the chances of me asking her out, and therefore havent been on as much, but yea.... WELCOME BACK!
<ADTerminal> Sure
what about this
every member has to write his name in this thread in the next week so we can see who just don't post and who just don't look in the forums
i think people who don't look in the forums can get kicked
yea, i totally agree. Putting on the tag and playing judo for two hours every day may seem like they're active, but they really need to be on the forums because the forums really are "where all the shiz goes down" and anyone who doesn't know whats going on, and doesn't contribute to the clan quite frankly shouldn't be in it
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~