Ranking
Moltex, Mosier and Shook. They rock my world !
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Whenever see a replay-thread by Nuthug, Moiser or Imsku I get excited : D
Geast, splinter, leilak and noweb when he posts (or when he did)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
i get some ideas of cheZDa

but my favoruites are:

Splinter-Fast,strong,to the point of destruction (im talkin about replays not him xD)

Rutzor-Epicness in a bottle =D (especially skating replays)
Madmanmad is probably my favorite that I ever have seen. His stuff was amazing and it is a shame he rarely posts anymore, not many people have pushed the game like he did. :/ Same goes for some of the things Archlups has posted...and also NutHug (I know you are active, but you don't post, so ha.)

As far as active posters go, Rutzor is pretty high on my list, always has a good flow and pays attention to Ukes score, good stuff. I also like Phoenix333, Shook,War, and a few others who's names I cant think of atm.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
For me, I get/got a lot of my inspiration from War_Hero, shook, and madmanmad when he used to make replays. A guy named wildbox also showed me a few ways to tweak my moves when he posted some amazing replays.

Other than that, I'm fans of most people in ORMO (excluding myself of course, my replays don't seem as good to me as they do to other people sometimes), as well as replay makers that just seem to pop up out of nowhere with awesome replays (chow11, spike6599, leilak). Oracle, deady, and more recently RedDevil have quickly improved since the time that they uploaded their first few SP replays, which is good too.

Honestly, there's just too many great replay makers to list in a single post and still tell their story in detail.

PS. <3 Rutzor, <4 Tamer0