Prize: 500 TC
Knockout interval: 10 minutes
Tourney7
mod: lenshu3ng.tbm
Tourney8
mod: judo.tbm
Tourney9
mod: boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm

You can have influence on what mods are played by sending me propositions, list of at least three mods you'd like to see on tourneys.

Last edited by Scorpio; Feb 26, 2015 at 11:30 AM.
A hasbeen like the rest
Hardly anyone is joining the 5th-9th dan tourneys.

How is this good for anyone?
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
My god , alts win ruin the 100Qi to 499 tourney D: , also i like the form of the tourneys , 20 minutes for 6k , compared to the 500tc each 5 minutes

now we do : 500 x 2 = 1000 , 10 minutes x 6 , 1 hour for 6k .

so basicly this make people play more for get more Qi , and now with variety of tourneys .

Simply good for all . Good job.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
Hardly anyone is joining the 5th-9th dan tourneys.

How is this good for anyone?

currently 12/25 try again
Originally Posted by JenssonFTW View Post
My god , alts win ruin the 100Qi to 499 tourney D: , also i like the form of the tourneys , 20 minutes for 6k , compared to the 500tc each 5 minutes

now we do : 500 x 2 = 1000 , 10 minutes x 6 , 1 hour for 6k .

so basicly this make people play more for get more Qi , and now with variety of tourneys .

Simply good for all . Good job.

Actually no.
that is assuming that each match goes perfectly and takes no time. You are forgetting to factor in actual game-time, possibility of match draws, the alt-player loosing. Not everyone goes on 500 win streaks, it doesn't work that way.
To get to 10k qi, you have to play for months on end every day. or pay 50 dollars. Someone farming with an alt won't exactly be putting in the time to play enough games to get to those higher tourneys because they're generally looking to make some easy fast cash off noobs. The time it would take to farm these qi tourneys with alts makes it pointless. Might as well just play on your main in your division and work your way up to higher servers
And, it rewards players who play more. An incentive to actually play. Meaning you've played enough to have 10k+ qi, you deserve to have a higher earning rate then other players. On top of that, there's a long waiting time compared to lower tourneys.

balances out quite nicely
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
The only thing I don't like is at night when I am usually on there are hardly any people in the tourneys

That's what I meant mwah.

'I usually leave around this time and when I get back there are hardly anyone over 5th dan on
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by JenssonFTW View Post
My god , alts win ruin the 100Qi to 499 tourney D:

This is false. Why would someone make an alt to win a lesser tourney, when they could be making 4 times the money with their own belt tourney? Of course some people will do it, but a lot less than you expect.
Now, people want to get 10k QI so they can enter the tourneys.
Last edited by Laser; Oct 24, 2014 at 12:55 AM.
S A D B O Y S
This is what I am talking bout.

Right now there is no one in the 5th dan tourney but me.

What's the point if no one goes.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Lol again. It is that time of night. You probably just saw me passing through lol. Everyone that plays on those servers is sleeping right now.
A hasbeen like the rest