Toribash
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
posted.

Thanks
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
hello my name is Ahmed Balti from Tunisia .... im 17yo .. im playing toribash since 2k14 and i choose Adventure cuz it's a very strong clan... congratz!
and im thanking [a]gRRReatest cuz he is a very good man

i need to join and i hope you accept me

sorry i don't have replays cuz all of my replays was deleted with the old version of toribash
-----
Hello, my name Ahmed.
I'm a 17 year old blonde man from Tunisia.
My belt is 2dan black but I am not an alt. I started playing toribash in 2014.
I am active on the forums and I am active ingame, toribash will always be one of my favourite games.

I intend to participate in wars and events. At the moment Im very good in mushu but I am determined to get better so Im earning my tc from tourney.

I have many games, my favs are Black Squad (im top 100), toribash, LFS and GTA5. But i have a very bad Enternet .
I want to join this clan because gRRReatest is a cool dude and i love helping the clan to be the strongest in Toribash. I also want to meet more people like gRRReatest and hopefully make
i hope to weakup tommorow and i will find that my name became [a]hamoudaB.
and Thanks.
Last edited by hamoudaB; Sep 21, 2018 at 03:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TheProTN
Sorry for the long wait.
You're still in discussion, feel free to join our discord to get to know each other better. Link is the [Adventure] in my sig
[TLL]
hamoudaB, I'm sorry to inform you but your application has been declined. We don't think we're the right thing for you and vice versa. You might want to consider applying to some different, newer clans. We don't think you'd be a nice fit. Good luck in your future endeavours.

(im)

I want to join adventure because I am VERY active I play tb every single day.And adventure is a active clan