Toribash
I'll get it if It's free and easy to make decks lol
-----
The prizes for the first tournament are here: 5,000 tc, Pure Primary Gradient, Pure Secondary Gradient, and promotion to "Champion rank". Time, date, and participants will be determined when we have reached 10 people capable of participating, so be practicing, discovering, and preparing for the first toribash yugioh tournament!
-----
June 13th Update:

Announcement of first tournament.

New rank "champion" obtained by taking and holding victories in tournements.

Donations are open (Send to Tempest so tc and items can be used to host tournaments and give good prizes).

Sponsorship has been added!

Looking forward to a long lasting organization!!!
Last edited by Tempest; Jun 19, 2017 at 06:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh is this where i put my signature?
-shimmies onto the scene-
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oaky, I think I will buy Legacy of the Duelist today. Can I have your steam profile link?
Guys you do know that you can duel together on dueling nexus for free lol
I'm not a huge fan of it, but it works. It's like a clunky browser version of YGOPro.

Whoever wants a quickie, add me on Discord @Ken#3009, and we can give it a go. I just finished my build.
i used to play on dueling network a while ago
i just hate the meta and all the power creep on this game

do you guys play on dueling book? i've been thinking on making a kaiju + graydle deck
Kuijus can combo well with just about everything, I don't use them tho cuz I use wyrms or red eyes most of the time
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
Woah what is this insane power level!!! its... its... ICKY!!!!! its awesome to have u in the club man <3

Sup, i exist and im better than Creati0n.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Sup, i exist and im better than Creati0n.

good luck guy, you're gonna need it :^

edit: oh and it's been awhile since i've played but it might just be better to use ygopro if it's still around. haven't touched it in a year but i can't see why they'd abandon the project
Last edited by Creati0n; Jun 16, 2017 at 05:49 PM.
Aight I'll check out ygopro and see if it's better than the platform we have currently