Toribash
Originally Posted by Course View Post
They were down Juicy but they're up now. I just got silver. Maining Asuri and basically only kno how to use katars. I dont understand sword combos. I love the dlight + side light + nlight + up sig combo :3

One thing I cant stand: lance players like scarlet and their bullshit.
-----

ay man. azir is balanced ._.

oh.. thought I was the only one

gonna check the online bit now

yeah I still cant get on.
ohhh just found the thread.

stardet that game like a few days ago, currently i prefer to play queen nai, ada or barraza, pistols or spear 2 stronk.

but im saving up for ember, i love those bow moves... when does the weekly shedule reset?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Love brawlhalla ever since TGS introduced me to it. So far I have a lvl 22 hattori, I have the white color pack for here, and a lvl 20 queen nai, working on the white color pack for her aswell. So far need 3 more levels to unlock the black color pack for hattori, and get 25k gold for her, which is a pain in the ass atm
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
ohhh just found the thread.

stardet that game like a few days ago, currently i prefer to play queen nai, ada or barraza, pistols or spear 2 stronk.

but im saving up for ember, i love those bow moves... when does the weekly shedule reset?

Yeah, I REALLY liked Ember. Her movements feel so smooth and her combos came so naturally to me. It might just be me though, but her bow hit boxes are either really deceptive or just fucking long as hell.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH P310A using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Sovern View Post
Hattori is just insane though.

Baettori is so op
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
Hattori is way too op.

^
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
hattori is still bae

^^^^ She is so fucking good
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Queen Nai ftw

I love queen nai aswell, her attack strength and defense are so fucking op, Like she's slow tho, but her def is so fucking amazing I love her.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Nah, man. Fucking Lance users and their bullshit is the worst. That was the only reason I took 20 games to get to Silver. Now I'm dealing with legends that are good at controlling space with their specials (aka every lance user). That's like the Azir/Heim/Illaoi of Brawlhalla.

All Lance users love to spam, it's their reach that gets us.
-----
So before the TGS tourney started on the 29th, I was bored, no one was up playing with me, so I started doing ranked 1v1's.
Blah blah blah, couple matches won. Then I got this sexy rank.

gg no re

So in the end, I stopped playing ranked 1v1's, because I had the elo rank of "1337". I'm pretty proud of myself, and ashamed because I'm so addicted to brawl.
Last edited by Yaysian; Jan 7, 2016 at 12:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've never had any problems with Hattori. Maybe it's because she was my old main.

Originally Posted by Yaysian View Post
Love brawlhalla ever since TGS introduced me to it. So far I have a lvl 22 hattori, I have the white color pack for here, and a lvl 20 queen nai, working on the white color pack for her aswell. So far need 3 more levels to unlock the black color pack for hattori, and get 25k gold for her, which is a pain in the ass atm

Hmm, I thought you had to buy black with mammoth coins. I guess not.

I have 32k gold or something, so I'm good ;)
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
I've never had any problems with Hattori. Maybe it's because she was my old main.

Hmm, I thought you had to buy black with mammoth coins. I guess not.

I have 32k gold or something, so I'm good ;)

Yea, since the legend roll rotated, I forgot to buy queen nai, so she's locked til I play and earn enough coins to buy her, Gg tho D: I loved playing her. She's so fun. And yea, 25k to buy the black color pack of your char. Rip me, gotta get 50k to get my baes some sexy ass colors, plus another 10k to buy queen nai a sexy white color pack.
EDIT: Just noticed that I DID buy queen nai back, so yea. Stupid me lol
XD

What do you guys think about the new Legend? Azoth uses a bow and axe combo. I'm not a big fan. I find him too slow (especially on his signatures), although his signatures have really good range with the axe.

Looks pretty badass though. Here's a pic.

Azoth

Last edited by SkyWhale; Jan 7, 2016 at 12:28 AM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
He does look pretty badass. But he lacks the attack strength, for a slow legend he does have pretty good defense. He has the attack speek as asuri, and nearly the perfect defense as Queen Nai. Possibly a good legend to trap people in combos. I'll try him out when I get the chance, but I'm not really into bow/axe based chars.