ES Recruitment Drive
Here's some new stuff
Attached Files
S~Spar Jerichov5.rpl (677.7 KB, 5 views)
S~Spar supermailv3.rpl (753.7 KB, 7 views)
S~Spar Obazu .rpl (1.54 MB, 7 views)
S~Spar Sanekv2.rpl (825.5 KB, 5 views)
raid_spar_fixed.tbm (35.2 KB, 6 views)
I'm never getting in these videos i should stop trying but its addicting to feel the pain of when i fail,thanks con con for never saying that i get better i realise the ways i ever get in is with someone like shikkumo,matarika or some good player becuase my replays are totally horrible even though shikks ok with them and so is mata and eviltorified and zolvic
and a bunch more people But i dont care Im Gonna keep trying I DON'T GIVE UP EASILY
I will keep trying!And if you are reading this thanks for using your busy time to actually read this.Bye Bye
Originally Posted by SteelAce View Post
I'm never getting in these videos i should stop trying but its addicting to feel the pain of when i fail,thanks con con for never saying that i get better i realise the ways i ever get in is with someone like shikkumo,matarika or some good player becuase my replays are totally horrible even though shikks ok with them and so is mata and eviltorified and zolvic
and a bunch more people But i dont care Im Gonna keep trying I DON'T GIVE UP EASILY
I will keep trying!And if you are reading this thanks for using your busy time to actually read this.Bye Bye

Post replays where you do stuff a lot longer, I work with the biggest files first because they often have the most detailed spars and parkours, because file size goes up the more joints you use and change through out the replay.

The people you see the most on my channel do just that and that's why they get in so often. Make a epic spar collab or self spar and you can get in the next video quite easily. It takes time and effort but guarantees entry, so it pays off.

Good luck