Ranking
Original Post
[NOoT] Show Yourself
I wanna see who the beautiful people I plat tk with.
Don't have to strictly post a photo of yourself, just tell us about your life, I'm genuinely interested to see the variety of life that we have in the org
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Welp im Nate and I guarantee this pic from 2 years ago is the smexiest pic you've ever seen.
Prepare to cry of enjoyment.

Brace yourself

My name is James, I am the frozen food manager at the local grocery store. I love just about anything that has to do with speakers and sound reproduction. I'm also into cars, but not nearly as much as speakers.

I hope one day to own a C4 Corvette. I currently drive a 1993 BMW 318is and I love it it is the best most fun vehicle I have ever owned. I'm single and I live happily with my parents who I love very much. I wish I made more money but other than that life is good.

My ugly ass

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Sorry if I intrude here and go a bit off-topic but I gotta ask...
How much Watt Rms does that huge Sundown have? You must've gotten a big Power Supply and Amp for that...

I love it!
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Sorry if I intrude here and go a bit off-topic but I gotta ask...
How much Watt Rms does that huge Sundown have? You must've gotten a big Power Supply and Amp for that...

I love it!

Thanks! It's rated at 1,500 watts rms conservatively. It will take a clean 3,000 watts daily

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it

oh no
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
hahaha Erth

[Evil] is recruiting!

/invade?

Well, here's me.

Me and my business partner

Me and my gf hiding behind a huge car expo

"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
hmmmmm
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.