Ranking
Re: Toribash Head Preview
Just press the additional options button on the bottom of your post. You can attach your head by clicking the browse button and finding your head.
I has a flavour
Originally Posted by slainveteran
Here is a program I have written for Toribash. It allows you to preview a head texture so that you can make one easier.

Just install into the Toribash folder, the installer will do the rest!

Instructions for use are in the ReadMe.

Please post here if you have any problems with the program or if you want any features adding.

I have only tested this on Windows XP.

Enjoy.

In case you are wondering how cool this really is... my new head (look at my avatar) was created with the help of THP and that picture was taken in THP.

Be more specific, How do you view the read me?, What do you mean install it into the Torbash folder?, & how do you get this thing working.
The installer will install into the default Toribash folder if you do not alter any settings. This folder is CProgram Files\Toribash\
If you installed Toribash somewhere else, use that location.

The readme can be found in two locations, the start menu:
Start > All Programs > Toribash > Head Preview ReadMe
or in the THP folder: (default)
CProgram Files\Toribash\THP\

To run, run the launcher program, this is in the same locations as the readme. For the start menu, this is Head Preview, and in the folder, it is launcher.exe

If you make something foolproof, someone will invent a better fool

- it is true! (no offence intended)
I has a flavour
I am sorry, I cannot write programs for macs. This is a Windows program. I may port this for linux, i just have not got around to it (since there is no linux toribash client yet).
I has a flavour
you need to post that in this thread:
http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=12.0

This thread is for comments, suggestions and problems with THP.

The head you have posted is the wrong size however. It needs to be 128x128. Yours is 108x130.
I has a flavour