Ranking
Original Post
Something To get Your Minds Twisted In
What came first? The chicken or the egg?

If you chose the chicken

If you chose the egg

Last edited by PTDStorage; Sep 9, 2011 at 02:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
or you could just post the thread after you're done writing everything down instead of making us wait with "1 second ppl"
pennis and also dicke and balls
well there was fish the fish turned into lizards the lizards turned into chickens and the chickens laid eggs.
The egg. Because dinosaurs were laying eggs long before chickens came along, and though dinosaurs are related to chickens, fish laid the eggs that made dinosaurs...So we go back to what came first, the crustation or the egg?
The egg because a the DNA that became mutated was in the egg which turned a Dinosaur egg into a chicken egg.

I think
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I believe that after many genetic strains and bacteria combinations that eventually something resembling a chicken came along via evolution and over time as it's needs developed it continued laying eggs and the children would slowly mutate to fit the current needs of the time they live in.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I am so sick of these threads.

HERE. DINOSAURS LAID EGGS. THERE. Either be more specific about what type of egg or stop fucking asking.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
God himself put the first egg down on the earth, which grew to hatch a super chicken, who layed millions of new eggs.

Incase you didn't know, this was loaded with sarcasm, but it kinda makes sense.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma