ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Wich game is the most scary?
Penumbra
14 Votes / 58.33%
F.E.A.R. 2
10 Votes / 41.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
wich game should i DL?
ohi there, i've been searching for alot of "scary"/horror games, and i've played a little fear2 and penumbra, but idk wich one is most scary, my parents r going on vacation, so im going to move down the computer and play some horror games, but i dont know wich one of those two is the scariest, so please, tell me wich one of them that will make me shit on my chair... also, i want to know if any of those games has any screamers.

i've searched around on youtube, but i cant really find any scary parts, and i know that playing the game is hella more scary, so some info about the scary parts of those 2 games would be nice :3
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
idk wich game.

But if you meant which game, I can give you some imput.

From what i've seen of dowloadable horror games... well, I havn't actually.
I don't think they exist to be honest
DeadSpace is up there in the shit your pants kind of games, give it a try.
Back in my day...
Originally Posted by AlexOwnz View Post
DeadSpace is up there in the shit your pants kind of games, give it a try.

he wants to DL a game for the comp >.>
Originally Posted by Connor0909 View Post
he wants to DL a game for the comp >.>

dead space is for the comp too, you idiot
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
EDIT: ^Don't listen to fighter or Hexer, I think they're talking about which game is funner to play, not which one is scarier.

Penumbra is definitely scarier. FEAR 2 is at heart an FPS, just with scary monsters and little naked girls popping up all over the place, generating black holes; it's like Resident Evil mixed with Halo.

Penumbra, on the other hand, is you running around with a flashlight as things try to eat you in the dark.

Also, what's with the tags? "hampas boobs"? "kitfox has a huge penis"? Is it opposite day?
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.