Ranking
Original Post
Parallel Kingdom
-------
www.parallelkingdom.com
at the end of tutorial, please enter my refferal code "tedhh", you will receive extra gold and help me
-------

-------

This game is available for android, iOS and pc(web).
Android and iOS use same server and pc not, since it's funnier to play with mobile phone, i recommend it to play with mobile, not pc.
Pc players - maximum 100k
iOS + android players - at least half million.
Originally Posted by zmogo.com
In its short history, the Parallel Kingdom franchise has pioneered several firsts: first real-time MMORPG for iPhone and Android, and the first location-based MMORPG on iPhone and Android.

Features:
*Free to play
*Play everywhere
*Real map
*Interact with players
*Sail the seas
*Pet system
.....and more.

This game is using google map, you claim teritory by building flags, taking over them or so.
At game start you choose the place you live near in real life and with your character you are starting building flags, cutting down trees, killing animals and more.

-------

This game is as unique as toribash, you won't find something similiar like this.

-------

To help me, please use this refferal code - tedhh
You will also receive bonus gold for it.

Have fun!
Last edited by zygrQck; Jan 4, 2012 at 02:14 AM.
for some reason it says my postal code is wrong
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
for some reason it says my postal code is wrong

Because it is wrong ;\ maybe
I don't know how to help you since my location was located by GPS, with my android phone.
I recommend you to do the same if you have got android or ipod, iphone, ipad...
Okay, i'll do so in the following days, because atm i don't have an internet connection on the phone(i don't have any source of wi-fi, if you got it wrong)
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Ah, I thought this was a Travian rip off and didn't given it a 2nd look.
This seems like a interesting concept, I'll try it and come back and post what I thought, I'll refer to your name when I sign up
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Ah, I thought this was a Travian rip off and didn't given it a 2nd look.
This seems like a interesting concept, I'll try it and come back and post what I thought, I'll refer to your name when I sign up

This isn't even similiar to travian. lol. Also you can also create here a golems army which can help you destroy your enemies flags or something similiar.
Also, thanks if you would use my refferal code it's not my nickname in that game anyway, every player has got unique code and his chosen nickname.