Toribash

Oh my god this raped my eyes.

Can someone send me instructions on how to map arms, torsos and hands?

WITH PICS D:
Mind if i join?

1. How long have you been creating art? 4 months
2. Why do you want to join us? Im looking for a good texture organization to show that i am a good texture maker
3. How did you find out about the TMJ? (Person, Forums, Announcment) I just stumbled upon this thread awhile ago and got interested and am applying now that im better at texture making
4. Do you have an art shop in Toribash? (Not required to join us though) Yes, me and octopod have our shop here
5. Do you have account on our official forums? no, but if im accepted, i will be sure to get one
6. Post at least three examples of your textures

7. *Post a link to the shop, gallery, auction etc. you would like to be added in your "member logo" (the one in the Memberlist). here it is
Yes to dajoka I've seen his skill he is talented
Look at join date etc... ^
So, if possible, could TMJ support me and joka's store?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=102299

Also, I would like to sign up.
1. How long have you been creating art? Almost a year
2. Why do you want to join us? Because I want to get better and learn the techniques of this here organization.
3. How did you find out about the TMJ? (Person, Forums, Announcment) I check the organization forum almost everyday and I saw this on the front page.
4. Do you have an art shop in Toribash? (Not required to join us though) Yes I have a shop open with joka, but he said that too.
5. Do you have account on our official forums? Nope. Ill most likely get one if I join this.
6. Post at least three examples of your textures
Look up.
Last edited by Octopod; Jun 24, 2009 at 09:57 PM.
Want to buy Textures, Signatures, Or an Avatar?
Go Here to order
Originally Posted by micho View Post
Well I guess he's in :3

Only three members have said yes..
Last edited by Fee; Jun 24, 2009 at 09:51 PM.