Toribash
Original Post
Turns out I play toribash
Hurf durf c&c etc
Attached Files
boom boom boom.rpl (150.3 KB, 77 views)
quicky.rpl (143.0 KB, 41 views)
no more top half.rpl (161.0 KB, 34 views)
flip decap.rpl (116.2 KB, 36 views)
1080 attack.rpl (76.3 KB, 40 views)
hurhurhur.rpl (149.9 KB, 28 views)
the power of mac.rpl (264.4 KB, 30 views)
ground is lava.rpl (165.1 KB, 37 views)
man of many parts.rpl (125.5 KB, 30 views)
Last edited by Gubbin1; Oct 16, 2009 at 08:40 PM.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
boom boom boom

very very nice. fluid, destructive and fast. the only possible criticism would be the lack of pose at the end but still i like it.
9.7/10

quicky

i love the end torso kick. not as clean as 'boom boom boom' but just as destructive. also a very good replay
9.2/10

no more top half

i'm fairly sure thats just the start of 'boom boom boom' but with a little extra and a pose.
8.9/10

flip decap
very good work doing that on sambo gravity. the way you got to the pose was twitchy but not too bad. the kick itself was nice although it just felt like it failed slightly upon impact, i don't know why it just does to me
9.1/10

1080 attack

nice spin but again you used the same start as in 'boom boom boom'. the landing was bery smooth
8.4/10

hurhurhur

was kinda symmetrical and the headbutt wasn't very powerful. definitely not the best
8.0/10

the power of mac

very grabby and messy but very destructive and fast with good fluidity. I especially liked when you kicked the hand at the start looked very cool
8.4/10

ground is lava

I quite liked this one. the first hit wasn't that good but then it was all BAM then BAM then BAM then BAM very quickly and very good
8.9/10

man of many parts

kinda stiff and slow but the boom hit was very nice. thats it
8.4/10

So overall a very good bunch of replays that you should be proud of. I do realise that I'm probably not good enough to rate your replays but there you go.

NOTE: The rating system (x out of 10) I used was judging you against the very good replay makersm just so you know.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
The only comment I got is that you punch with grabby hands sometimes. But you are very destructive ;) Overall really sweet
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
:o thanks for the positive feedback bro's
i love ur movez man but dont u think ur doing way toooooo much falcon punchez but other that dat u are [elite] lol.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
You can never have too much falcon punch.
^ True dat.

Anyway, I loved all of them, except for man of many parts, because, just as slapped said, it was kind of stiff.
Mecha | TRG

These stuff are awesome,but sometimes your grabby and stiff somehow i like ground is lava

Overall cool replays 9/10
Last edited by sprytryne; Oct 18, 2009 at 01:15 AM.
out of all of them 98-99% like the 1rst and 2nd best :3
[BISH] [BtK] "Somtimes you have to let the most important things in life go"
Originally Posted by Gubbin1 View Post
Turns out I play etc..

No you dont, it just looks like it because someone implanted these snazzy replays onto your PC. Whoever did that is pretty good though, so tell them to keep it up.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.